tuscl

"First song of a thousand for Patty...."

I'm not sure what I heard here, but it sounds like maybe some sort of internal joke. At this particular club, each lady is normally on stage for three songs. At the first song, the DJ says something like "First of 3 songs for Patty". When the second song starts, the DJ says "Second of three songs for Patty". On the third song, the DJ says "Third and final song for Patty. Up next is LeeAnne." (Note - I'm making up the names in this post since I don't want to give the club/dancer away, but you get the idea.)

So it's Patty's turn on stage, and as Patty enter the stage the DJ announces "First song of a thousand for Patty.... I know you don't like that, Patty - but deal with it!" Patty did not seem to react at all, and no one else seemed to notice the comment. Later, all the ladies were on stage for the hourly "up time". Patty was performing on a pole. Now, Patty is definitely not the most enthusiastic dancer there - but I've seen far worse. Anyway, she seemed to be dancing normally, and the DJ said "Come on, Patty! You can do better than that!" Again, no one seemed to react at all - not her, not the other dancers.

Any idea what is happening here? I'm guessing it's some sort of internal joke.

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion