tuscl

Sincere Apology

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
Saturday, November 17, 2018 1:50 AM
I apologize for my recent posts about Shadowcat being in the funeral home and Flagooner being in the rest home. When in my post about Flagooner, Shadowcat piled on by writing that Flagooner would rather eat soup than aged pussy, I was offended. I recalled an early post by Shadowcat about wanting a memorial section on this forum and then wrote my now infamous post about Shadowcat’s early demise. My posts were tasteless and inappropriate for this or any other forum. I have learned my lesson. Sorry to all. Going forward I will refrain from such attempts at dark humor and will not write anything that could possibly upset anyone. I trust that everyone who complained about my post will be honorable and do the same, thus returning civility to this forum. Thank you and good night.

6 comments

• Vantablack
    6 years ago
    This is the internet. Nothing is too tasteless. You think what you did was inappropriate? Go take a look at 4Chan and you'll see things 10x worse. People here just can't take a joke.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Foreskin
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    There's an old saying, "Proof is in the pudding." We shall see.

BTW, it is said the original proverb is: The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    If there is pudding in the pussy, Me no eat!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Nidan,

If "chocolate" pudding, turn her over!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion