Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sincere Apology

Itsmytime

I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I apologize for my recent posts about Shadowcat being in the funeral home and Flagooner being in the rest home. When in my post about Flagooner, Shadowcat piled on by writing that Flagooner would rather eat soup than aged pussy, I was offended. I recalled an early post by Shadowcat about wanting a memorial section on this forum and then wrote my now infamous post about Shadowcat’s early demise. My posts were tasteless and inappropriate for this or any other forum. I have learned my lesson. Sorry to all. Going forward I will refrain from such attempts at dark humor and will not write anything that could possibly upset anyone. I trust that everyone who complained about my post will be honorable and do the same, thus returning civility to this forum. Thank you and good night.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Vantablack
Vantablack
•

This is the internet. Nothing is too tasteless. You think what you did was inappropriate? Go take a look at 4Chan and you'll see things 10x worse. People here just can't take a joke.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Foreskin

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

There's an old saying, "Proof is in the pudding." We shall see.

BTW, it is said the original proverb is: The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

If there is pudding in the pussy, Me no eat!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Nidan,

If "chocolate" pudding, turn her over!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lmfao

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement