tuscl

Eros ads?

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 6:58 AM
Not strip club related but are the Eros ads safe? Have been looking at the ads and can’t help but think they’re all just bait, cops waiting to busy a monger. Any insight on this would be appreciated. Thanks!

13 comments

• bobsbigboy777
    6 years ago
    That’s good stuff
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Most of them are legit. I'd google them to find out if they have reviews elsewhere to be sure. Also, most of them are higher-dollar than average, though. So bring your wallet. Depending on the city, there's cheaper ones just as hot most of the time.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Most of them are legit. I'd google them to find out if they have reviews elsewhere to be sure. Also, most of them are higher-dollar than average, though. So bring your wallet. Depending on the city, there's cheaper ones just as hot most of the time.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You sure have a lot of money to be spending on pussy for a college dork
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @DC They always hate on the younger guys like us
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @DC: trust fund or allowance?
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    So how much does dad pay you a week to mow the lawn?
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @vincemichels I'm only 22 and DC is even younger than I am. We're both doing fine.
  • bobsbigboy777
    6 years ago
    My post started a wee bit of a battle I see
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    I had a conversation recently with a provider about EROS. She agreed that lots of ads have fake pics, but if you know the community, and see their ads on other sites, they are more likely legit. My friend doesn’t use EROS to advertise, but is on P411. You have to pay a membership fee, but I think almost all of the 411 ads are legit, and a lot safer for both parties. I’m always wary of EROS ads that don’t post a website address. The other issue is that a lot of ads really do look too good to be true. [view link] is useful for seeing if those photos appear elsewhere.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    You can never be too young to be a PL
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ lol punk
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ lol punk
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion