tuscl

Calling out Rick Dugan

BBBC
Fucking Pussy into J.E.L.L.O
I used to be a bouncer at a strip club. Rick used to cum by and whisper sweet nothings in my ear. He acts tough on here but he is for real a big pussy cat. He used to call me his big macho boy toy. I am way bigger than him but I have a sensitive spot. I hate to admit it, but I miss that little creep. You want to gresse me again rick?

7 comments

• 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I hate to ever side with rickdugan because he’s so full of himself, but I have to criticize Mr. 2-inch on principle. Can we all agree that on TUSCL we use the following formula:

1. Tits = brilliant!
    2. Pussy = brilliant!
    3. Female butthole = brilliant!
    4. Dick = non-brilliant!

I am a live-and-let-live guy and I am totally behind LBGTQ folks. They should do themselves. But random weirdos posting dick pics on a board with largely heterosexual male readership = not brilliant!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    lmao
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    LOL. Guess I haven't been giving juice enough attention over these past few weeks so now he's acting out. ;)

Between increased work obligations and all my normal stuff I've barely had time to hit a club, nevermind burn hours on here. Gotta' earn the premium scratch and enjoy the little ones while i still can.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Family_Man, you're better than that weirdly snarky out of character comment. A lot of your stuff is funny as hell, though you're probably pounding the leafy suburb concept to death now. I'm sure I've posted plenty of condescending, arrogant or otherwise abrasive sounding material to work with in over 6,000 comments over 9 years. Don't get lazy now. ;)
  • BoytoyOfNicespice
    6 years ago
    Do you think RickDugan would be interested in joining our orgy in txtittyfag's trailer home BBBC?

The more the merrier after-all.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Even more disappointing. If you were in character you'd play off of my repeated claims that I steer clear of those girls. Maybe your best material is behind you now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion