tuscl

How Txtittyfag won my Heart and Seduced me into Bed

One day while I was off on one of my trips around the country, here came a man who was truly a pig. He spat constantly, spoke in the most broken English that one can imagine with the thickest white trash accent, he had BBQ sauce dripping down his already brown colored stained white wife beater tee. Something about him charmed me though and I stayed talking to him. What really won my heart though, was when he got up out of his seat, and yelled loudly enough for everybody in the mall to hear him, "everybody! I want you to know that I am txtittyfag! And this is my rectum!" Then he bent over in-front of my face to reveal a large hole in his assless chaps.

Like a kitty in heat I was all over him until security kicked us out of the mall. I couldn't resist his affections anymore though and we had passionate lovemaking in the back of his grandmother's mobile home. At first I was a little nervous being in such a place but he blew my mind so thoroughly that I soon forgot about the poverty I was surrounded by. I don't even care anymore if I'm cheating on my stripper girlfriend back home. I just want txtittyfag's dick and I know he wants me even more.

Txtittyfag... Please... Let me move in with you!

13 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Godammit
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    *cries*
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    I heard txtittyfag needs a big strong boyfriend to protect him. Cum to daddy txtittyfag baby
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    ^^^ good point DC9428
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Don’t cry baby, come here, Itll be ok, I’ll make you forget all about that cheater, you can do so much better you know that.
    Boytoy is finished now, he’s prolly contracted some real bad infections, there isn’t enough penicillin to counter the effects of a dougster STD.
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    ^^^ thank you sweetie! I like you too
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh...shit :(
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Is bbbc an alias of nicespice?
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Human men are trash. This is why I like donkeys!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Wtf?
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    You should try me on for size Trish
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday
  • BoytoyOfNicespice
    6 years ago
    TXTITTYFAG CUM BACK