Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

So I have a shirt that says "i didn't murder anyone today"

blahblahblah23

>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

And it has a gold medal. Wish I brought it with me. :(

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for Iam4u2screw
Iam4u2screw
•

Looking for an alibi? Thinking about knocking some dipshit off?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I have a Harley Davidson t shirt that says on the back “If you can read this the bitch fell off”

;)

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Ur a terrible person 25 :(

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Lmao 25.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I'm gonna have to return this box of detergent to Wally world if it keeps having attitude >:(

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ I laughed so hard when I brought the my new bike after seeing that, the sales manager at HD gave it to me. ;))

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

:( I'm giving this awful detergent to a homeless person. Even Wally world wont take it back

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ that’s nice help the homeless ;)

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

Can't go to Walmart without wanting to kill someone. At the minimum it feels like helping the gene pool

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I've worn it to Walmart before, one of the workers there loved it

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The description of a hot dancer - wearing a tight T-shirt - to Walmart - is excellent!

When you add that saying - about not murdering anyone today - it makes you much hotter! There’s nothing hotter than a sexy and violent dancer!

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

So delightfully bitchy!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice shirt! Pics or it didnt happen

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Ugh I didn't take it to fl but it's this one

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

i really do believe that all women who avoid murdering a man deserve a gold fucking medal. Shit if I joined the military, it would be to murder men in massive quantities not even gonna lie. And legally!!!!!! Bonus points if Arabs fuck em.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The more you post about this shirt - and your ideas about murdering men - the hotter you get (in my perverted mind)! I’m loving this discussion!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Is it really murder if a woman wearing a burka kills a man ?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

If men didn't like to fuck females there would be a bounty on them. :)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ good point !

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

So ur saying if I put on a burka it's ok? :D sweet!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement