tuscl

HOW MANY OF YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS FOR REGULARS AT YOUR JOB????

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 12:39 AM
Please discuss how its only fair for you to offer clients and regulars discounts at your place of employment

22 comments

• Liwet
    6 years ago
    I treat them as regulars in comparison to the customers I only ever see once. I have a job because those regulars keep giving me business.
  • alexsa
    6 years ago
    Are you asking this question only to other dancers or all jobs? Almost all kinds of businesses offer some form of discount to repeat or high volume customers. It would be quicker to make those that don't.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I think it’s pretty common place in business; due to scales in economy the more business you have with someone the more of a discount you get. Even sugar babies doing one rich guy will tell you they don’t have sex with them once. No they are available to their sugar daddy whenever convenient, to keep that sugar coming.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I have a sliding fee scale, based on income/how much I like the client.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i have given my tenants discounts, if their circumstances warrant them.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    I never give discounts. But I am always asking for them. : ) I am in purchasing, so it is my job to save money where I can.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I can't give discount by way of sytems structure, but I can and do give extras...wait that came out wrong
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    ^LOL
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I use to manage a rewards program. It was crazy how intricate our rewards system was. The highest paying customers would often help us make our annual budget by becoming top tier members. Top tier membership included discounts and all expense paid vacation to Europe. They also got a nice plaque. Would be nice if some of my dancers who I visit frequently would at least give me a plaque at the annual strip club dinner.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    ^ <Room quiets as the next presenters come forward> The announcer states "Presenting the next award are the darlings of TUSCL PinkSugarDoll and Nicespice" PinkSugarDoll says "This years nominees for the worst front room make out sessions are NJBalla, txtittyfuck, Juicebox69, and San_Jose_Guy" Nicespice opens the envelope and reads "Now for this year's award for the worst front room make out session goes to a pathetic looser...oh sorry...I meant to say San_Jose_Guy." <Crowds erupts in applause as San_Jose_Guys walks up to claim his award.> <As San_Jose_Guy tries to start his acceptance speech, the hosts walk/drag him off the stage to the applause of everyone> Announcer says "And now on to the next award for the..."
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    ^ The announcer states "Presenting the next award are the darlings of TUSCL PinkSugarDoll and Nicespice" PinkSugarDoll says "This years nominees for the worst front room make out sessions are NJBalla, txtittyfuck, Juicebox69, and San_Jose_Guy" Nicespice opens the envelope and reads "Now for this year's award for the worst front room make out session goes to a pathetic looser...oh sorry...I meant to say San_Jose_Guy." <Crowd erupts in applause as San_Jose_Guy gets up to receive his award> <As San_Jose_Guy tries to strat hos acceptance speech, the hosts walk/drag him off the stage to the applause and cheers of the audience> Announcer says "And now on to the next award for the..."
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    NJBahla Wants an award for frequenting strip clubs... Entitled much?
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    ^ The announcer states "Welcome back to the annual Strippies" The announcer states "Presenting the next award are the darlings of TUSCL PinkSugarDoll and Nicespice" 2 beautiful women in the evening gowns walk onto the stage to the crowds applause PinkSugarDoll says "This years nominees for the worst front room make out sessions are NJBalla, txtittyfuck, Juicebox69, and San_Jose_Guy" Nicespice opens the envelope and reads "Now for this year's award for the worst front room make out session goes to a pathetic looser...oh sorry...I meant to say San_Jose_Guy." The crowd erupts into applause as San_Jose_Guy gets up to receive his award As San_Jose_Guy tries to start his acceptance speech, the hosts walk/drag him off the stage to the applause and cheers of the crowd Announcer says "And now on to the next award welcome to the stage Ninabambina and Blahblahblah23..."
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @iam4u2uscrew - only took your dumb ass 3 times to get the post correct
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I've heard one of my favorite clubs has a closed door christmas party every year. I guess guys who are extremely regular get invites. During this party the girls walk around topless and the place turns into a brothel with FS and BBBJ's being given out. To be honest it sounds pretty hot as most of the girls can't go further than a OP HJ with the cameras on a typical day. It would be funny at this christmas party if the club handed out plaques. A few awards could be "Most LDK of the year", "Most spent on liquor", "Most visits to the bar" lol
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Would you offer discounts if the cost for them came out of your own pocket and you had no real guarantee of higher returns?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Offering discounts is a way to move merchandise that isn’t selling or sell services that aren’t busy enough, if you’re busy all of the time and/or your merchandise is selling well why give it away.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Yes, thats the cost of doing business. The reason why companies provide loyalty programs is because it largely works.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I think this thread is a wierd way of finding an exuse for why dancers shouldnt provide an extra for free once in a while or perhaps not watch the clock like a hawk for a guy who will come back the next week. Personally, while not required I have found girls who give "discounts" are usually the busier ones while the girls who nickle and dime find it a struggle to make thier quota on a given night. For the dancers reading the choice is up to you, You are free to stick to your method, but its a simple trick to increase your earnings.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Oh I think its good business sense to provide discounts. I just wanted to see if guys do the same in their profession or just think dancers and hoes should provide them. My thing is if you set prices high enough then a discount still lets you profit pretty nicely. Even giving extra time at a discounted rate, stuff like that. A birthday discount, Valentines discount on a bigger time slot, stuff like that...
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    How about a faggit discount? For fags who like to cuddle and talk instead. Would you be more incentived to work the faggors in a less sexual manner?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Nope. I don't believe in GFEs. Guys who are into that are too twisted, usually the potential stalker types who don't understand boundaries.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion