Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I told him I was on tinder bc I.wanted to take men out to buy ice cream for them

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Lmao u guys want pussy so much that u cant take free ice cream unless it comes with free pussy on the side ? Lmao

This doesn't apply to all of y'all.but just some of y'all

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

O tinder is what they go on to get laid I've heard. Never tried it myself but makes sense if all they do is swipe and see a photo

Well.he asked me for my snap.I said I didmt have one..maybe he thought I was catfish bc of it?doubt it. So lame

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

He's an asshole, don't worry about it. Men are everywhere. A lot of them aren't very evolved either. It is what it is!

I know guys..trust me I'm the last one to cry over a dumbass dude lol

Kind of why ive never had a boyfriend and haven't let like the sexiest guy fuck me

Just sux for like 5 secs cuz he was cute and hot

Lmao when he ask3d me why in was on tinder..my response was "bc of your biceps"

Lol I'm.such a cute flirt

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

You flirt in a defensive manner Nicole. You prevent those whom you like from having a chance with you.

How would u ever know..have u seen me flirt with anyone? Lol

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Nah some guys are just hella pervy I wouldn't say it's her. Some dudes get upset if u say u wanna hang out somewhere public then get all aggressive and shit trying to change your mind. Like bitch please. Sleazy motherfuckers

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

So if you got deleted, how are you still active on the internet? Did he undelete you?

I don't understand u @spice..

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement