Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Your last dance in your pitiful mongering career, no more for eternity. One Danc

steeldog65

I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

PSD for me baby.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Stiletto.

W
wallanon
•

One dance with one dancer on TUSCL for all the marbles? Excluding dancers here I've actually met, it's judyjudy.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Nina

W
wallanon
•

GoVikings is looking to go out in a blaze of glory...

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Hotstuff69babi!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I have to go with than all or die alone sorry how do you pick a favorite from this wonderful group of ladies.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Nina

Profile picture for stripfighter
stripfighter
•

Easy. Nina.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

No question - PoleDancer83. I’d be creative - and make it memorable -

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Nicespice

Profile picture for Iam4u2screw
Iam4u2screw
•

Like me some cute Asians, so I guess that would be Nicespice

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

Aw ty steeldog :)

Profile picture for Michigan
Michigan
•

Strippercutie404 for me

Profile picture for strippercutie404
strippercutie404
•

Aw thanks Michigan!

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Last dance would have to be inside hk,!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement