tuscl

Man nearly beaten to death at bachelor party at Detroit strip club

NeverEnuf
"That's why it's so great: People have to pay attention to you because you're naked," says dancer Breauna with a laugh.

39 comments

• wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    FUCK BOUZOUKI!!!! I worked there for a few years and loathe that place and the managers there. I hope the club gets sued the fuck out of.
    I hope this guy pulls through. The GoFundMe me said it was his bachelor party and he was left in the alley. Bouzouki's cameras didn't look into the alley, but there was one that looked out on the door to the alley.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Detroit seems like a wonderful place.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Guy gets beaten half to death at his own bachelor party and his "friends" don't know it's happening? Bullshit.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    The way I read it it was his cousin's bachelor party.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    It was his party. The GoFundMe me has a lot of missing info. The fiance's Facebook page also has a lot of public posts. An employee whi was waitressing that night came forward and said she witnessed it and named the bouncer who did it. She's speaking for the family in their lawsuit. I also found out who the family hired to represent them.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    *who was
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    Fuckin terrible dude
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Also, wallanon, with the layout of the club, it would be possible to literally "disappear" on the way to the restroom. The door way to the back alley is near the hallway for the restroom. There's a big curtain hanging from the ceiling separating the club from a hidden, but not so hidden, room with an old third stage. The door the alley is just beyond that curtain and you walk alongside it basically going toward the restrooms.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Damn. If only they interviewed waffle. She’s calling out all the bullshit
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    This photo here... That's the curtain. Behind it is another room and the alley door. In this photo, if you go left, the restroom is literally right there.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BpUy12QnHRX/…
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    THIS IS NINA'S CLUB. Nina, where you at?!
    I worked here for several years and left because of the awful management. I want this place to figuratively burn. Dennis, the owner, is a slum lord who isn't liked very much by the city.
    Seriously, fuck Bouzouki.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    BOUZOUKI IS NOT MY CLUB. FUCK THAT SHIT HOLE.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Oh Waffle, having worked for an attorney I know plenty about Dennis but he's never done anything to me so I'm not gonna go there...

If they want two lawsuits I can have my lawyer contact them with regard to how I was treated there while being the top earner when everyone else was struggling to make to make the house fee.

Fuck them and their bullshit "management."
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Dwnnis jas never done anything to me either, but I just hate his club and know he's known for being as cheap as possible. $50 discount on rent if you're a Bouzouki dancer? In a loft that leaks? Lemme jump on that offer.

It's not a strip club. It's a god damn circus managed by immature adults.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    You know what? Fuck my phone.

*Dennis has
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    On another note...who's that in your instagram photo Waffle? You both (Waffle and Nina) have convinced me not to make a trip to Bouzouki's now.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Wow, that is just awful
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "It's not a strip club. It's a god damn circus managed by immature adults."

True. You should have seen how psycho "B" was yelling in my face accusing me of not working, then even another manager "M" stepped in and told her I've been working. Then she fucking accused me of specifically working days I knew she wouldn't be there. I don't have her fucking schedule.

I don't mind paying a high tip out, but them asking me for a $200 HOUSE FEE, a number they clearly just pulled out their ass, is insane and immature. They did it to appease B who was having a psychotic break and manager "C" is just trying to fit in with the rest and act tough. Dude you're a manager and a failing titty bar and you're my height. Shut up.

I was the only girl left there who was consistently making money. Last weekend I even gave a girl money she was short on for her house fee that she couldn't pay while I left with over 900. They can miss me and they will. Even house mom T regularly complains about management there now not knowing wtf they're doing. Include a bunch of incompetent bouncers (like this one who nearly killed a guy) and the place is now a dive.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "...how I was treated there while being the top earner when everyone else was struggling..."

@Nina, thanks for pointing that out. I never would have known because your humility has kept that nugget of info private. But since it was so necessary to the discussion I understand the revelation. Thanks again.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Flagooner shut up. You don't know what you're talking about. I was talking to Waffle who gets it; so many of the girls at that club are struggling to make money that they're leaving in droves for the club around the corner. That's the central theme of the point I was making. Furthermore, it is bad business to treat me the way I was treated when I was one of the few remaining girls there since things went downhill and I was always able to pay tip out. And you know absolutely nothing about the extent to how I was treated by the management so you should shut the fuck up for Christ's sake, thank you.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    But I so enjoy reading your responses to my posts. They amuse me.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "But I so enjoy reading your responses to my posts. They amuse me."

I don't blame you, I'm a good writer with interesting and insightful posts. I can see how you'd stay eager for a piece.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    :-)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Nina, he is "eager for a piece". But it's not your writing.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol I know. You saw what I did there. ;)
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I don't know who that is in the photo. And Bouzouki has and will ALWAYS be a dive.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I know who it is in the photo but I don't want to share her stage name here because idk if she would be cool with that. I think it's her anyway, although she looks a lot different IRL than in that photo... but of the few girls bz has left, it looks like her the most.

Lol on the last Monday I worked there, they had 3 girls (including myself) the entire day and night. Poppin!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Oh, I get it. Top earner of 3 at a dive.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Yes, the night we had 3 girls I was the only one who made money.

Back when I first started when we would have 50 girls or so on a game day I was still consistently in the top percent of earners. Last night when there were about 20 girls I also made the most. I'm not lazy. I'm there to make money. Get the FUCK over it.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    A little more on topic, obviously what happened is fucked up for lack of more eloquent words, and I read that it may take the man a couple years to fully recover. I hope he does pull through and make a complete recovery.

And, albeit a little selfishly, I hope they sue the fuck out of the club. That club is on its last leg and a hefty lawsuit will be enough to break the whole table and put the nail in the coffin for that club.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And btw flagooner, Bouzouki used to be an awesome club with tons of earning potential. Waffle is actually the one who persuaded me to come work there after we met through another one of these online forums. They had management changes and the people now managing are atrocious, everyone is getting out while they can. I tried to stay loyal to the club but their management is too disorganized, immature, and quite frankly dangerous (as exemplified by a man in a hospital fighting for his life for the last two weeks). You fucking idiot.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Just call me Geppetto
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Seems to be a big problem at many clubs, bouncers completely untrained in using their brains, rather than their brawn to settle an argument, this is just the latest example of, the problem, the real problem here is management, not being aware, intentionally, of what is taking place, and as a result some young guy who was hired basically for his ability to intimidate, making decisions that should not be made, rather than hiring, trained security people.
    There is no reason for a properly staffed nightspot to need to beat someone senseless, a show of force could easily immobilize and remove a bad actor from the premises, and the point of this being this man as stupid as he might have acted should sue these idiots into the poorhouse.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Dalton interviewed for the position, but they thought he wasn't big enough.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Just call me Geppetto"

I get it Flagooner. So Pinocchio is the son you've talked about on here before. Cool.

Instead I'll just call you a Nina-obsessed loser who doesn't know shit and needs to stay in his fucking place.

Anyhow, yes twentyfive, I agree with your assessment.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    This thread is the reason businesses are supposed to be licensed and regulated, not the stupid nanny stuff, but rather forcing them to show competence and demonstrate, some reasonable, knowledge of whatever industry they happen to be involved in.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And..... another reaction. So predictable.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well it's a thread about a man getting beaten nearly to death at a strip club where two of the dancers here have work. Expect reactions.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Looked at the fiancée's facebook page. She's giving updates. Apparently the man was able to respond to commands (wiggle his toes and give a thumbs up) but hasn't opened his eyes yet. Might suffer from memory loss.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion