Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

@Mike we have a new baby:)

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Blah blah is our new baby she is such a fucking cute little girl I asked her if we could adopt she said yes

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

The sassy gay best friend (Trapbaby) has already been replaced so quickly?

These hoes ain’t loyal

No..we have 2 babies

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Crickets...

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

We’re adopting all these girls, which is great, but with all these adopted girls I can’t ogle them anymore.

I think it might be Nicole’s way of keeping my eyes from wandering. It that’s ok. It makes me feel appreciated.

@ Mike I'm not worried abt ur eyes wandering bc if I was then I would just make men ogle me lmao

And no, they are the only two babies we are adopting :))

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

Well my eyes would never wander regardless.

I think we should throw a party, they are probably too old for Chuck E Cheese, so I’ll let you decide on the venue.

Thats why you're the best tuscl hubby xoxo

Lol we will just go out for dinner:)

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Nicoke is what is wrong with tuscl. This is juvenile insanity.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Why can't we just get along?

Blah blah u anbd I get along that's all that matters cutie:))

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement