tuscl

I hear DC got girl problems...

Trish_Club_Lust
I AM THE QUEEN OF HEAD!
Monday, October 29, 2018 9:03 PM
Forget those female humans. Donkeys will understand you in ways the rest of the hoes never could.

46 comments

• Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Just looking out for you baby.

And the fur feels so good...
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Oh noooooo
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I am sure he needs a good mild lime you ti give him some pointers
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    A good milf like you. Dam auto correct
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve heard Tijuana Tim has a well stocked stable.

No joke - it’s an actual stable - with donkeys, pigs, ponies, hamsters, ferrets, and goats...

If DC wants to get laid - and wine about age discrimination - that might be the place for him!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Txtittyfag

Those critters still think DC is creepy!

They are all run away when they see SJG’s bike!

They are Tijuana Tim’s employees, and they are well paid, for Tijuana...
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Well SJG likes goats, I guess DC liking donkeys wouldn’t be too outta line here...definitely not the norm here but it’s pretty clear we’re all pretty tolerant.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Shailynn - you may have discovered the meaning of DC! He loves Donkey Cock!!!
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    This is absolutely hilarious lmaooo
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ rite
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Imagine anyone on earth relying on all y'all working and paying taxes so they can live off social security.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ lol
    Imagine any of this bunch tying their own shoelaces lolz
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Imagine anyone on earth relying on all y'all working and paying taxes so they can live off social security.”

Meh. If I somehow get social security, then I will consider that a nice and unexpected bonus.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t think anyone (making a decent income) thinks social security will provide any benefit in the future.

I’m not sure what pertinence social security has to DC’s girl problems.

I’ve heard DC has 99 problems - they are all because he can’t get any pussy without paying...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ gay stalker
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    DC - I’m an old ugly divorced dude. My good days are very far behind me.

Paying to fuck filthy whores is my hobby. Some old guys play golf, others enjoy stamp collecting, and some like model railroads.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol! George Clooney? That’s a first!

If I go to a singles bar - they will ask me if I’m looking for my daughter!

I’m old -
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    WTF? DC is ugly?

I’m taking him to TJ with me. Gonna get the showgirls to turn him into a donkey and we will all toda la noche him together. You chumps will have to keep paying though.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    SGJ will be jealous.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Donkeys love Trish
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Everybody's got girl problems, even the girls, except the gay stalker, he's just got problems lol
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Smash that like button.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Where do you go to school DC? If there are 50 year old dudes picking up cords at the college bar - I’d be very surprised! Maybe old professors oogling the hotties - but none getting any pussy!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    DC if you claim that you're just respecting boundaries coz you get no signals then you're basically saying no bitches want you. I'm not saying Im all that but I can go just about anywhere and get female attention. There's a huge difference between respecting women and being a loser. You don't respect them coz you view them as commodoties and objects to use for your fucking pleasure. That's not respect my nigga.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    A lot of young college girls really do go for professors, including out of town guest speakers. Some young women really have an attraction to older guys. Great looks, wealth, fame, not important.

Read:
    https://www.amazon.com/Bonfire-Vanities-…

Bombshell Viet Coffee Girls come on to me.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I'm not a misogynist nor a hypocrite. And there are no real connections when its P4P. Oh and I'm sure you have platonic female friends. They love eunuchs
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    San Jose Guy, women in vanilla service jobs are like strippers and hoes, they'll always be nice when providing a service. The key is how they treat you when they're not
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I agree with PhatBoy.

And DC, in the organization I am building your sexual desires would be fulfilled 365 days a year.

SJG

Jennifer Lopez
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/half-nak…

JohnSmith69 has a front room makeout session with an 18yo hottie. Only problem is that he is so cranky that he describes it all in negative terms and blames it on the girl.
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php5?id…
  • ime
    6 years ago
    yes DC join SJG's organization so he finally has someone other than a donkey to rape.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    DC, why don't you work on yourself? Lift weights, be more sociable, ask your platonic female friends to hook you up, see a psychologist, just anything to get you out there. But instead you claim your solution is to buy more hoes. That's fucked up.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    he needs to join group therapy instead
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SJG claims the donkey wanted it! So he believes there was mutual consent!

At least revise your statement to include “allegedly” - as you know what they do to donkey rapists in prison!
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @Cashman - SJG doesn't have to worry about the donkey allegations now since he is facing the goat molestation/impregnation issues in South Africa now. : )
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Iam4u2screw - he’s awaiting the paternity test results while being detained in South Africa.

Those South Africans don’t like guys who molest their goats!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    DC is too stupid to understand that people are calling him a loser because of his wallowing in his social retardation, not coz he goes to strip clubs
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Smash that like button.

• Icey
    6 years ago
    Is DC short for Dickless Cunt? You sound more like the Dougster profiles BitchSpice keeps sharing than anyone here. Accusing people of being the same person for calling tricks out doesn't make you not a trick lol No one likes tricks, why the fuck are they looked down on by society in general? Its nothing to brag about.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    ^Lol! You know damn well the trolls here tend to have different motives. Getting obsessive on a single member at a time is your forte. In fact, it’s what is the biggest giveaway about you.

It must make you proud that your signature style is so strong that some of us like TDHQ, RomanicLover (notice the lack of t), txtittyfag(dot), and myself pick up on it. We all copy and parody it too, but we all fall short on the nonstop aspect of it.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    No, you're just a stupid bitch who gets obsessed with anyone whose views you dislike and troll them by calling them a troll with all your troll profiles.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    DC solved his girl problems, he has meth hoe spice now!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    At some point DC9428 will learn how to read women. Until then he'll just keep wearing that dunce cap and keep paying his tuition. It's like a tuscl meme. And like just pewdiepie, I'm here for the memes. Doesn't bother me, I still sleep the same.

lmao @ 25.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ DC9428 keeps paying his tuition because he wants to graduate.

But I would say that many guys find that to get through school without out blowing a fuse they need to adopt Voluntary Celibacy. He may not go for that or understand it, but it seems that the pressure is that way for many.

And as far as reading women then, to get through school on often is going to just have to decline to read them.

In many respects it totally sucks. DC is lucky because he is understanding it. Far worse for the guy who does not understand why it is the way it is.

SJG

Baker Gurwitz, live
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7GXbGPN…
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Poor Trish. She makes these insightful guesses as to which members own what aliases. And those threads get ignored.

But she makes an offer to take DC to TJ and this thread keeps going. Smash that like button.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "I have chosen to stay true to who I am and not change to conform to the environment even if it hurts my chances of getting laid."

That is very important!

And for me, I do not accept marijuana, and that will not change no matter how popular it becomes.

And in fact, people can learn and grow, and move to where they do not want it anymore either.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Also, once you see that you may be Vocel, but that it is a choice made amongst trade-offs, then one can see that college can be a really screwed up situation and so we need to be building alternatives.

I for one do not think it is anything close to the best way of learning, and it costs far too much money.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Consider:

https://www.goetheanum.org/

https://www.goetheanum.org/en/

https://www.goetheanum.org/en/school-of-…

website needs work. But here, a video, in English
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXKSSBHT…

Another alternative example to look at.

Everybody has to take some Music classes.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion