Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Me and tuscl hubby Mike have a new baby:))

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Trap baby is our new baby

She is feisty as fuck but it is kind of cute to me ..I cannot wait to be her new mommy:))

Hahahahaahah

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Crickets.....

Trap baby are u ready for mommy and baby dinner dates :))

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

Until we remodel she might have to share the Master Suite with us Honey. It might be a little tight, but we’ll make it work.

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

You will be sharing the master suite with a closeted gay man who has been trolling the board for at least 14 years.

Look at his baby troll stuff! It’s so cute! tuscl.net

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

Well, he better be good with the cross dressing then. I can suspend disbelief, I just need some help.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

^Smash that like button.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

This is getting creepy

@ Mike we will have to sleep in other room. When getting it in then lmao...we are not doing that in front of new baby

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Crickets...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•
Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

Of course she wouldn’t be in the room when we are getting it on... I’ve worked hard to put my redneck ancestry behind me.

Profile picture for Lil_Baller100
Lil_Baller100
•

mikey boy, crazy ass fool, gettin married to dis hoe. even bigger mistake voluntarily having a baby wit her. the only time i ever have babies is by accident!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

What the fuck is going on on this website? Didn't nicole used to be all about serious discussions? Juice ain't trolling like he used to; Rick barely speaks and nobody's subsequently making fun of him. I feel like I've missed a lot while away.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

He must have been raped.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement