tuscl

Youngest PL On TUSCL

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I know this DC character likes to brag he’s the youngest TUSCL which is IMO is certainly not a badge of honor but more of a PL badge.... but i guess it doesn’t matter anyway because he forgot Larryfishsticks is still in middle school.

Carry on - fuck Mondays.

35 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m trying to not be too judgemental regarding DC. Using the moniker of being our youngest pl isn’t necessarily a positive thing.

The years of youth (back in my day) were supposed to be spent chasing civilian girls - hoping to get some pussy. Maybe things are very different now.

I think that by paying for it as a young dude - you will lack real social skills as you age, and you might limit your ability to find a spouse. Certain skills are easier to develop when you are young - and can make mistakes and chalk it up to youthful stupidity.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    He's just so respectful of women he can't get laid.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    He's not respectful of women. He admitted to having an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and he lacks social skills and has no personality. Even when he writes on here, he sounds like he's typing up an essay rather than like someone having a normal conversation. Maybe its not so much that he doesn't want to be like a normal guy his age, he just can't.

• TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    He also needs to work on his language comprehension skills.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I was just pointing out he is NOT the youngest PL on here, so he just lost (what he feels) is a badge of honor.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Youth is wasted by the young.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    But also who cares and why is that something to “brag” about.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ smash that like button
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If DC doesn’t want to be thought of in relation to his age - then why put an age specific moniker up?

In case he’s unable to comprehend things, because of stupidity (unrelated to age), the guys on this site are pretty obvious in their teasing of the older folks here. When seeing the old age teasing, I guess DC expected youth to be a factor we would worship. I guess he simply doesn’t get it - and he probably only gets it when he pays for it! Lol!!!!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    We. Do. Not. Care.

You are the one making a big deal out of it, people are roasting you because of that and not because of your age.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Don't let this distract you from the fact tye lue got fired after his first 6 games as head coach of the cavs.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I know several baby "PLs" or in their early 20s. I use the term loosely because they hardly go enough to even call what they do a hobby. Interestingly, most of them are attached with GFs or even wives. When i think of the time and money required to do this hobby seriously, it doesn't make sense that SCs would be intended for those only in their 20s and teens(?) even. Even the two "juice" clubs in my area are ridiculously expensive for what you get; some combination of high cover and overpriced dances and often other nickle and diming (valet, bathroom troll) to make up for the loss of alcohol sales.

I do find a little bit of irony in the judging of the baby PL, or a bit of pot calling the kettle black. In my case, my "game" is quite a bit better than when i was much younger, and certainly hasn't been hindered by this hobby. Rather, maybe even improved somewhat. It's still not good enough to pull 9+ young hotties regularly or even irregularly, which is my vastly preferred body and face type, and among the bigger reasons i still do this as much as i do.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I think there is a problem with any man embracing the pathetic loser title, let alone someone who should be at their sexual prime lol

• Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Don't worry DC one day you'll wake up and find you're no longer the youngest and somehow you are supposedly an old letch........boards have funny ways of pigeonholing people into what they think you are based on what a person reads, not necessarily what you write or who you are as a person.

If you posted on TER you know exactly what I am talking about........
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ As soon as you stop entertaining them they’ll ease up, but if you get offended they will get their jollies, meanwhile don’t worry about it just do your thing the way you want to. Myself I get some fun entertainment value out of being in their head, so I respond when I’m in the mood to smack the gay stalker and when I’m bored I just pay him no never mind.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    More proof that youth is wasted on the young.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Well i wished i would have discovered visiting strip clubs during the day instead of chasing tail in regular nightclubs in my mid to late 20s. im in my mid 30s, but i wasted lots of money going after regular girls in my 20s, and most of the relationships during that time took too much time for mediocre pussy, plus jumping throught hoops. also take in to account the time wasted trying to recover for going out at night. IMO, it takes some skill, to pull girls out of strip clubs like Bourbon and Le Girls. pussy is pussy and when you are ready to settle down create a profile on eharmony or christian mingle.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sorry dougster stop projecting your fantasies on me I don’t swing that way, and neither did Vince.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @DC
    I thought they were ragging on you not because you are young and go to SCs, but because you consider youself a loser and have already given up on developing an intimate civvie relationship, instead settling for P4P exclusively at such a young age.

Was I wrong?

Oh, and for using the term "rapey".

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Oh shut up dougster, you say I’m not in your head for fucks sake, you’re dumber than a pile of used truck tires, what a loser, not in your head yet you can’t stop stalking me across every thread.
    大聲笑
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m in your head and you constantly prove me right
    大聲笑
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Hey, I wish I'd turned to strip clubs at a much younger age, like when I was still in college. And I don't mean just going to look. I did that. I mean going and getting OTC FS.

Shailynn, why don't you just chill out.

SJG

Joe Bonamassa - "Sloe Gin" - Muddy Wolf at Red Rocks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvvgZMGp…

Joe Bonamassa - "Midnight Blues" - Beacon Theatre - Live From New York
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z74lr3t…

TJ Street
    https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5488/9620…

https://c1.staticflickr.com/8/7290/96201…

http://www.adelitasbartijuanamexico.com/…
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    “Ur 2 big a DUMBASS not 2 know im not Douchester but its the only thread u got 2 hang ur pathetic existence on so keep believing that chit”

Dougster is so sassy! It’s like a mid 2000s sitcom with the gay best friend!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    DC, I believe it would be a good idea to get a part time 1099 gig in sales.

I used to do door-to-door for a short while. People were verbally abusive. Or if not, then passive aggressive. (For example, they would set up appointments during times they know they wouldn’t be home)

But if you want to get better at figuring out how to persuade somebody else to do something, and doing so in a way you would consider ethical, that’s the best way I’d know how.

One other plus is you will have extra cash.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Better still to think about some sort of a business you might like to start of your own.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    DC, I don't know what your longer term career plans are, but maybe there is something which you can start which will help prepare you for that and launch you into that. Today, because of cell phones and their forwardability, and because of the Internet, things can be started on a much smaller scale. It can help you prepare for your post college career.

And then if you are running it, you control the time and everything else.

When I was your age I wish I had done something like that.

About College, more:
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php5?id…

SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^I was selling cable and home security services as well. Commission ranges were $150-$500.

I wasn’t even thinking about the money persay. Just the fact that you would be forced to interact with others and get better at reading others. When to push that sale and when to back off.

Or you could do phone sales as well.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Your own biz, you set the hours, you decide where it goes, and hopefully it help prep you for your post college career.

SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    As far as business ideas, I can’t say much that would be useful. I have a couple of ideas for myself, but I’m not too confident in them yet to say it out loud.

There are other board members here who probably could, however. There is one individual from this site who told me how he found his business niche a few days ago.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    This thread turned into a giant mess real quick lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Apply for a pee troll job. Hell, you're going to the club anyway.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Shitty mess
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    More work for shit truck drivers
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    this youngin need to learn how to fuck dem hoes, he should join da organization i makin for them youngins when i get out of rehab.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion