tuscl

I love Halloween because..

Studme53
Pennsylvania
It an excuse for "nice" women to dress like total sluts. Anyone else ?

14 comments

• strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    I love Halloween because I get to dress really sexy and nobody can say anything about it lol!
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I love Halloween because it gives me an excuse to dress up as something offensive and nobody can say anything about it! KKK, Nazi SS, I.C.E, Antifa...etc
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Was that directed at me? What are you trying to say?
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    It was not directed at you and I'm trying to say that it's fun to offend people and Halloween is the perfect time to do it.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Oh, well I suppose it is a free country.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Standby, the social PC justice warriars are starting to target what people wear on Halloween now.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    ...because I can have fun scaring preadolescent kids who think they can’t be scared.
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    I don't need an annual holiday to do that. :)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I don't like Halloween that much. I always have to take my little brother and sister Trick or Treating (well, now just my little sister, my brother is old enough to go with his friends) and it's always raining here in Halloween. So it sucks. Luckily, my sister doesn't want to walk around as much as my brother used to.

I do make them give me a cut of their candy after, though. That's my fee for taking them. I sometimes worry that my little sister will become a murderous sociopath, but she is actually really generous. Including with her Halloween candy. So maybe there is hope for her yet.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    Because for one day a year it gives me an excuse to play The Cramps, The Misfits, Bauhaus, etc. at work.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    ...because I can be the real me, and everyone thinks it’s just a “Hallowe’en character”.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I thought Friday and Saturday nights were two weekly excuses for women to dress slutty - or sluttier? Or for non-whores to play dress up - or dress down...
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I wish women felt free to dress like sluts on the reg.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    "Nice" women don't need an excuse to dress any way they want to.
    Slut shaming is so 10 minutes ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion