tuscl

The bomb suspect

mark94
Arizona
This SEEMS to be him, based on name and location. We’ll find out more at the press conference in a few hours.

Cesar Sayoc is 56 years old and was born on 3/17/1962. Currently, he lives in Aventura, FL; and previously lived in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Hollywood, FL and Edison, NJ. Sometimes Cesar goes by various nicknames including Cesar A Sayoc and Cesar A Sayol.

Birthday: 3/17/1962
Political Party: Democrat Party

33 comments

• TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    If true he terrorized his own as an attempt to cast the opposition in a bad light.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Typical extremist left winger.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Sounds like something our resident creep would do.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Race: White
    Language: English (American)
    Complexion: Olive
    Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 215
    Eye: Brown
    Hair: Black
    DOB: 03/17/1962
    Birth City: Brooklyn
    Birth State: NY
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Oops. Photos of his van show about 20 pro-Trump stickers.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ LMAO you guys and your conspiracy theories ! Y’all sound just like Trump.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @OSU: "Typical extremist left winger"

Just fucking hilarious!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I notice you hypocritical frauds, oops I mean progressives, didn't say shit when dirty Eric Holder, the gun runner, encouraged Democrats to "kick" Republicans.
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    Sayoc is a registered Republican who had previously lived in North Carolina, New Jersey, Michigan, and Brooklyn, New York, according to records.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mai…

He's a registered republican, but nice try blameshifting.

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I’m just plain curious when the fuck did I ever encourage that kind of behavior, you are more a part of the problem than I ever will be, I don’t demonize people I disagree politically with, seems to me that you call them names constantly.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol. Although I prefaced my comments with "If true" I admit it now appears that I spoke too soon but I was going off the info provided but I'm not so full of myself to not admit I was wrong to speak up so quickly. BTW admitting mistakes is something I never see from the leftists here, rumdummoron, 25, the creep, et al.

I'll close by adding that there's not much difference between extreme right and extreme left, they are often similar in their tactics and I'll attribute that to human nature.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ part of the problem here is your insult hat anyone who doesn’t agree with you is leftist, any other place in these United States I’d be considered more of a centrist, but you guys with your more extreme right of center are trying to move the center just to justify your own political views.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    Literally no outlet has stated he is a Democrat. He is a registered Republican. Don't try to play dumb and say you never intended blame shifting when you clearly made this up to troll. He took selfies at a MAGA rally ffs
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Can't we all just get along. ...:) one of my favorite quotes from the past.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m good with you, bubba we could get along just fine.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    They just caught a guy who successfully delivered explosive devices to a dozen highly protected individuals or organizations. We were very lucky none of them detonated. It wouldn’t have been a former president who was injured or killed. More likely a post office worker, receptionist or some guy stopped at a light and happening to be next to a bike courier. It’s hard for me to see why either dems or repubs would see this as a victory for one side. It’s a warning for everyone that the next guy may not be so incompetent. Or he may just see this and go back to shooting up a school, night club or outdoor concert.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Yeah wanting people to work; secure borders; no kow-towing to those who come here illegally and a strong military are wicked fucked up. better to spend time telling us why someone with a beard, a dick and a deep voice is really a woman. Kind of funny to make a generalized comment without naming specific people and having some people freak the fuck out and get angry. Just another day in the failing land of America. Just more hope and change.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    It’s now being reported he worked in a strip club. The daily mail U.K. has several photos of him with strippers inside the club. Who can identify the clubs?
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Yeah, @Bubba's got a good sense of humor.

Glad they caught this guy and the FBI did a great job. I was praying this was not the work of a Mexixan immigrant because we would never hear the end of it. He's native, which is about as homd grown as you can get.

Most of these truly nutty human beings are white (like Tim McVeigh) and rarely immigrant minorities.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    That's not my quote @dougster
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Gee one example sure proves something. My idea of a murdering nut is Bill Clinton who had Janet Reno murder women and children at Waco. People in Chicago are sane. Most major cities routinely have 100 shootings on a weekend. Ahh democrats.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    As it relates to Eric Holder.......some people have short memories but when it happens in your backyard:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014240…

It hasn't been that long folks..........

As for the suspect lets sit back and see what unfolds......unlike CNN, MSNBC, FOX, or any of the other talking head channels.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    If those bombs killed any of the intended targets, would anyone really have given a fuck? Would anyone have said omg eric holder is dead, whatever should I do with my life? Politicians, actors, and news anchors have a shelf life, once that expires they are just normal people that 98% of the population could give 2 shits about.

I'm not saying sending them bombs is right, I'm just saying a few dead former politicians or dried up actors or media figures, and even a few active dried up politicians, wouldn't have changed my life one bit.
  • zef8mich
    6 years ago
    used to work as a male stripper.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/…
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Sure @Dougster.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Sure @Dougster.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Something like 80% of serial killers are white
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    I'm glad they caught the perpetrator. The FBI it started looking at a recent post about stiffs in office...
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Sounds like something our resident creep would do."

TheeOSU Lol, which one? I'm sure we have plenty of right wing extremists with Trump stickers all over their cars here, but do you really think one of them would create and distribute bombs? That's crazy.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    At least he sent them to the right people. But were there a disproportionate number of addressees female?
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    The FBI and local law enforcement did a great job nailing this right wing domestic terrorist.

Trump did a shitty job making the country feel better.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    This clown is going to get his rectum stretched to twice its normal size in prison.
    Actually, looking at his photo, he appears the type who’d enjoy that. And the taste of cock and cum.
    What a fucking loser.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    σας αρέσει να λαμβάνετε πρωκτικό σεξ
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion