Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Halloween is the best time of the year in Nudiebars!

THE CHAINDOG

Massachusetts

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Dancers in costume! Takes me back to my misspent youth!

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

For you old farts I can understand, but I’m still young enough I can go into a bar (it’s the one night of the year where civilian women dress like strippers = pure heaven) and I’m not old enough to look like a perv gawking!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

And some of us don't care if we look like a perv gawking.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

At least there should be less Harley Quinns this year.

Profile picture for aham5
aham5
•

What do follies girls wear on Halloween?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@nicespice: Don’t bet on it. I’ve already seen two. :-/

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

I used to like the whole Halloween titty bar costume thing, but not any more. The girls take longer to remove those costumes (especially the elaborate ones) during dances and they'll drag it out to get more dances outta you. Clever ploy to reign in more $$$.

Profile picture for strippercutie404
strippercutie404
•

I love Halloween! I'm planning on dressing up as Pocahontas!

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

^^ To mock Elizabeth Warren? She took a DNA test recently

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Stripper better look at a pic of Liz Warren before you dress up like her. She is butt ugly.

Profile picture for strippercutie404
strippercutie404
•

Why are y'all comparing Pocahontas to Elizabeth Warren? Lol.

Profile picture for topmandd
topmandd
•

Hate to disagree - but typically the day before or whenever club has a party is the best - typically most of your gals' are home taking their kids out for treats. Was in a city last year on Halloween night at 3 different clubs and dead as anything.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement