tuscl

Why Women Secretly Love Game and Dislike Men Who Don't Play It

Mr_PUA_Guy50
The guy in the fancy suit picking up your ATF at the club
Go onto Jezebel and multiple other feminists sites and you will find hoards of women complaining about PUA, the Red Pill, and other such communities dedicated to unlocking the secret to getting into women's pants. Often accusations of misogyny are what follows and PUA is dismissed as a pseudo science.

The truth is, however, that women frequently give advice that they do not want men to follow. The feminist outcry against PUA is in-fact one of the very first shit tests that a man must pass in order to unlock the secret to scoring with hot women wherever one may go. The idea that by being a man, you are a misogynist is one of the very first obstacles that women place in your path. One must note, however, that it is actually women who love the game. They are the ones who designed it, and make men play it. Every woman plays the game differently but there's nothing they love more than a man who knows how to play it as well or better than they do. A man who can play the game better than they can excites them as they don't know what he has next for them. Most men suck at playing the game and hate it. They attempt to do anything they can to avoid playing it such as signing up for bogus websites promising NSA hookups, making lazy approaches, or paying prostitutes so they can win the game without ever having to play it.

Such men are foolish and will always struggle with women as women don't have respect for men who try and cheat their way out of playing. If one ever wants to become successful with women, they must learn how to play the game. And this is where my audio/video lessons will help you become the man you want to be, for the generously discounted price of 199.99, you will be the man that women love and fight amongst themselves to sleep with.

12 comments

• CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    bitch you don't know shit! how many hoes you fucked last year. i don't even know how many goddamn hoes i fucked but that shit is probably in the fucking hundreds cause i fucked so many goddamn hoes.

all you gotta do to fuck em hoes is become a real ass baller an' shower them wit dat cash.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I prefer Mexican bar table dancing.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The PUA doctrine is based on misogyny. Sure, some of the specific advice is good. It really is common sense. But their idea that you are outsmarting the women or defeating feminism is just plain wrong.

SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    My favorite game is probably Wizard101.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    PUAs are socially awkward little fags who beg and coerce bitches into fucking them. Pretty much the opposite of what they do works unless you're into date rape.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Agreed!

SJG
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I don't know that women like men who play games more so than a man can provide the drama she seeks. Actually if you're a man that's playing "games" you're probably losing. The only game man has is to show interest and be able to walk away. Beyond that, girls have more moves.

However, if your a man who is good at providing a little drama, then ya. The art is knowing how much is too much, and every girl is a little different in that aspect.
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    The whole game of seduction is played by outsmarting women. Women have been taught from birth how to resist men's advances, which is why a woman will be all the more impressed when you take down her defenses and access her primal brain to make her start begging to sleep with you.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Hmmm, I remember a dancer who called me a player and was begging for sex and I never spent $149.99 for any book. I have no idea how it all happened. Obviously I meet crazy girls who never read the book either. I'm not playing any games either. Well except video games, lol.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “down her defenses and access her primal brain to make her start begging to sleep with you.”

...But is this toda la noche?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    seduction has nothing to do with outsmarting women. its purely emotional. its all about how you make them feel and make them associate some positive things and positive experiences with you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion