tuscl

Redemption

skibum609
Massachusetts
Friday, October 19, 2018 7:25 AM
Hope you are having an awesome day today David Price. You were fucking lights out amazing last night.

13 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Huh ?
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^Swingers party, I guess. ?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    He threw six scoreless innings and struck out 9 sending the Sox to the world series again.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ok I lost interest in baseball once the Yankees lost.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    For us the Sox are giving us a great fall while we await the super bowl and NBA finals.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Well I have just two words for you BUCKY DENT ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Many people have tried to see things from your POV, fortunately normal people, can’t get their head so far up their ass.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I sat in the same chair in my fraternity for Bucky Dent's homerun in 1978 and then the Bruin's too many men on the ice fuck up in 1979 against the canadians, but with 3 world series victories since 2004 its all ok now. Since 2001 1 Stanely Cup; 1 NBA championship; 3 World series victories and 5 Super bowls. Being a sports fan is fun around here.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    As an Astros fan, I really hate that I root for the same team as txtittyfag ! Astros will be good again next year. Red Sox have just too much offense.
  • ASUS12
    6 years ago
    I was at game, Price was good, but as an Astros fan - I thought it sucked....
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I was upset when he left the Tigs.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Kinda surprised, when I saw how easily HOU handled the Indians, which had the SOX number all year, and the Yankees gave the SOX a little bit of a fight, I figured HOU would have won that series.
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    I didn't think Price had it in him but pleasantly surprised. And now the whole team has just the right amount of time off before the WS. Would be an epic letdown at this point if they don't win it all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion