tuscl

lmao best thing i have read online: "Look, guys, if your libido is so tightly wo

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
exactly.

aww, you think that strippers should be expected to make u cum bc its just too unrealistic for men to pay them otherwise?

ok then. take yo ASS SOMEWHERE ELSE:) AND STAY AT HOME

HAHAHHAHA

30 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO dumbass. LDKs are voluntary. And strippers get paid and they also do it to guys voluntarily.

Aww...as usual you are just making dumbass assumptions based on false premises because you are a clueless dumbass. And attention whore.

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Uncle Lan pours 2 cups of tea for both of them. Afterwards, he begins to chat with Qin Yu.

Even though the chat is very relaxing, all the while at the bottom of his heart Qin Yu is worried about whether or not his secret has been discovered. What ordinary Xiuzhenists would not be amazed by and curious about the fact that he was able to survive such mortal injuries?

“Uncle Lan.”

An elegant voice rises. Qin Yu turns his head to take a look.

He sees a girl with long, silky black hair that hangs loose. Her eyes give people a feeling of serenity, her skin is glowing like jade, her blue clothes are very casual and a white belt is fastened fairly closely around her waist.

The girl is holding a bamboo basket with some lingzhi mushrooms in it in her left hand.

“Liu Xing, this is Li’er. It’s she who saved and brought you here.” Uncle Lan says with a smile.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL Nicokeyes is talking out of her ass again just for the attention.
  • LDK's are voluntary.

I didn't assume that they aren't. Rather, I was speaking to some men who don't think they are voluntary, as they clearly exist both on and off this site.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    At guardian Terror Jellyfish’s place,

Di Yang goes to the outside of guardian Terror Jellyfish’s place then immediately says via holy sense communication: “Guardian Terror Jellyfish, I’m 3rd majesty. Quickly come out and go with me to the main hall. My big brother got something important for you to do.”

In just a while, a lanky man walks out.

This man is none other than guardian Terror Jellyfish. There are blue and yellow markings on his face. Seeing Di Yang, he salutes at once: “3rd majesty.”

“Follow me.”

Di Yang and guardian Terror Jellyfish immediately go to the main hall together. However, a guard on one side of the guardian’s dwelling place suddenly takes out a transmitter and sends a message.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ your thread title has involuntarily in the title, dumbass.

And I'm just speaking as a guy that voluntarily does it.

I'm glad you finally made your point clear but don't act as if you were clear from your first post.

Learn to make your point more clear if you don't want to look like a dumbass making false assumptions.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    You're useless Nicole.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @nicespice who are you trolling SLDL or Nicole ? It’s not clear ;)
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Come on guys.... who hasn’t made sure the pipes were cleared before going out for a night?

Whether we’re talking about LDK or actually having real honest to god sex it’s always better to get one out of the way earlier so you’re not playing with a hair trigger. There is no good “premature” anything.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “@nicespice who are you trolling SLDL or Nicole ? It’s not clear ;)”

I need to keep promoting my favorite xianxia novel. Just because nobody cares, doesn’t mean that’s going to stop me. :p
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I care. I’m starting get hooked LOL
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    nah, it's almost always better with a woman. instant gratification is for chumps. have more sex. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @spice ;)
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    What if I purposely don't jack off so I can get LDK with my favorites. Getting dances without sticky pants just isn't as fun for me.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “So what if it is? You could discover my illusion technique using this alone?” Yan Mo says with a smile.

However, Azure Dragon says: “Dragon Rocky lion, Hong Luan and Zhe Chu are all divine beasts. Moreover, the Wilderness is a world of demonic beasts. If you were not a divine beast, even though you’re powerful, it would still be impossible for you to make these 3 divine beasts submit to you.”

Yan Mo praises with a nod: “That’s true. Divine beasts are haughty, even if other demonic beasts are powerful, they generally won’t submit to them, unless the gaps in power are extremely great.”

Azure Dragon continues: “Therefore, I figured out that you’re a divine beast. Plus, you said that you’re only the outermost ruler of the Wilderness so I thought … you shouldn’t have overcome the 9-from-9th Heaven Tribulation. If even the outermost ruler had gone through this tribulation, I simply couldn’t imagine how powerful the experts of the inner parts are.”

“Smart. I haven’t undergone the 9-from-9th Heaven Tribulation indeed.”
  • @house jack well do u tell ur favorites in advance that u Wil ldk before u actually do?
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I prefer to not excrete any bodily fluids in my pants. Just a personal goal of mine.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    The moment the needle is fired at him, Old Taoist Gan Xu, who has been staying motionless, rushes towards the outside of the main hall extremely fast like lightning.

He took pills right after falling to the floor and has been saving his energy and waiting ever since. Only at the last moment, when Dame Yan Ji attacks him again, does he unleash the energy inside his body completely to grab the last chance to flee for his life.

“Ah!”

A Poisoned Tail Needle pierces through the midpoint between Old Taoist Gan Xu’s eyebrows. The devil elemental energy contained in that needle even shakes inside his body. In a short time, that small amount of energy vanishes and Old Taoist Gan Xu’s whole body falls straight down from the air.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Involuntarily cumming in your pants? Sounds pretty hard to do. No girl is gonna make me cum from a lap dance unless I want to. I figured that was the case with every guy. I've not seen one guy on this forum say "I didn't want to cum but the dance was so good that I couldn't control it".
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Interesting, from my perspective it seems like guys don't have much control over when they cum which is why some of them finish in bed really fast.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I think you’ve been dating the wrong guys
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Immortal Emperor Ni Yang is too despicable. He had spoken of the Scattered Treasures Cliff, but Ni Yang’s Realm is this huge, who is to know where the Scattered Treasures Cliff is?” The sound of a voice muttered forth.

The other people were also secretly simmering with fury, but no one was willing to give up. Even if they gave up, who knew the way out?

Suddenly —

*Honglonglonglui* The sound of things falling and smashing down continuously resounded everywhere.

Qin Yu looked towards the source of the sound. There stood a waterfall that extended to more or less several hundreds of feet tall, and the flowing water that was similar to countless silver chains bombarded the pool of water below.

Suddenly, Qin Yu’s eyes momentarily shuddered.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Strippercutie the difference in sex is that the guy is trying to cum. In a lapdance, the guy isn't usually trying to cum. And even if he is, it's nowhere near as stimulating as actual butt naked sex. So easier to control when and if you cum from a dance.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP amen my LDK brother. LDK is more like jacking off where a guy can control the terms of when he cums. I can LDK in two dances (provided she's much hotter than Nicokeyes the "6") or I can never LDK if I don't want to cum.

With real sex it *can* be harder to control because the feeling is on another level but in general I can fuck for 15 min and long enough to make my woman cum before I do.

LDKing is about having libido control. (But dumbass Nicokeyes wouldn't know anything about it.)
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    @Nicole

My favs know I LDK. They know it's going to happen. I warn them as it's happening.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    If I don't LDK after two dances I'm never buying dances from her again.

Also if I jerk off first, suddenly a strip club sounds boring
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i knew i was going to the club today, so i banged my wife before i went to work. around mid day i go to the gym and do squats, and i rub one out in the shower. i go to the club, and get a few dances. i couldnt LDK, but i still enjoyed her trying. it had been almost 2 years since i jacked off. durning my LD the stripper said to get harder and i told her that was her job.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Sometimes guys aren't trying to cum during sex either though. I had one guy who was really bad about prematurely finishing, so at one point he actually lost his boner during sex and slipped out which was kind of surprising for him because he would usually bust in about a minute. Well anyway, he lost his boner and put it back in and said "sorry I just envisioned my grandma naked so I would last longer but I guess it worked too well."

I'm a little surprised guys can cum from lap dances, but I guess I'm not super surprised. Back in elementary school I used to masturbate by humping my pillow so I guess this is your version of that.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Well see that's different. He WAS trying to cum but then he stopped because he was worried about finishing too fast. Yet still, it shows the control that a man has on his body, even during sex. He didn't wanna cum too fast, and he accomplished that. Yes he couldn't perform for the rest of the time, but the point is, he didn't cum.

As for your last paragraph, I wouldn't equate a lap dance with humping your pillow. With humping a pillow, I'd equate that with humping the ground. I used to do that as a boy. Obviously, the ground wasn't turning me on, much like the pillow wasn't turning you on. I'm sure you were thinking of some guy or some thing that was stimulating. However with lap dances, for me at least, grinding the girl IS turning me on. I don't have to think of something else in my mind. What I see right in front of me is turning me on.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    If they wear a condom or something that protects the jizz from seeping through their pants, does it matter if they cum?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion