tuscl

The strip club you grew up at

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 1:09 PM
Where it all really started getting good. Whether it’s still around or not (some of you guys go way the fuck back) Where all the mistakes and greatest early moments went down. Mine, I still go there Red Parrot. El Paso, Texas.

23 comments

• londonguy
    6 years ago
    Some people on here are still growing up. "Getting old is mandatory, growing up is optional".
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I like that ;)
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    The first strip club I had ever been to was Thee Doll House in Myrtle Beach, SC. My first “local” strip club - can’t go there anumkre - it burnt down over a decade ago.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    The naked I, Boston, Ma, in the combat zone, where there were 27 strip clubs when I started.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I am getting older, but I refuse to grow up. But to your point. "Top-of-the-Strip" in San Antonio is where I had my strip club cherry burst. I was a college student and didn't have a dime. Tipping one dollar bills back then was a lot of money to me. I couldn't figure out why these cute girls didn't want to talk to me.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    the original pre-mob Gold Club in Atlanta
  • AZFourTwenty
    6 years ago
    Mine was Fritz in Long Beach, CA in the mid 70's. It used to be very close to the local community college. It closed and moved to N Long Beach a few years later. It was replaced by a dentist office. Somehow, I never thought going to that dentist would be clean.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Mine was Tattletales... I was 17
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    The first club I ever worked at was XTC in San Antonio. “But to your point. "Top-of-the-Strip" in San Antonio is where I had my strip club cherry burst.” Lol wha? Where was that located?
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    Fantasia, Richmond Hill (just north of Toronto) Ontario Canada.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I used to live 3 blocks away from a strip club as a kid! I remember the owner of the club would always park his blue Dodge Viper right out in front.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Pinky's Famous Saloon in Cleveland (now closed). We had driven by it a lot as a kid and I always wanted to go. It has cartoon pink elephants and girls, girls, girls signs. I finally did go with some friends from HS about a week after we all turned 18. Back then there were a lot of strip clubs on the Brookpark Rd area. Even met a dancer from my HS graduating class there.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    first real genuine sc experience was sherries cabaret in vegas. then little darlings. hustler. sapphire. spearmint rhino. palamino. all in vegas. good memories. bad financial move however.
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    The was a place called “the New Villager” in Toms River, NJ.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Was a place called Jason’s in Windsor where the drinking age is 19. My buddies and I wore sport coats and ties. We got in and had a great time. We were all 16
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Wasn't even a real SC, but a bikini bar called Cheeks in Tallahassee. Once I realized SCing wasn't just a spectator sport, I was all in.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The Blue Fox Tijuana, MX in 1961. No longer open under that name. See my article. Fond memory. [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "Pinky's Famous Saloon in Cleveland (now closed). We had driven by it a lot as a kid and I always wanted to go. It has cartoon pink elephants and girls, girls, girls signs. I finally did go with some friends from HS about a week after we all turned 18. Back then there were a lot of strip clubs on the Brookpark Rd area. Even met a dancer from my HS graduating class there." Ahh the good old days! Pinky's was a dive but it sure was fun! :D
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "The Blue Fox Tijuana, MX in 1961. No longer open under that name. See my article. Fond memory." I recall seeing eat at the blue fox t-shirts when I was a youngster.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^ I should add that although I liked the slogan, back then I had no idea what it meant.
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    Baby Dolls Dallas on NW Highway (the previous location). Next stop Crazy Horse II in Vegas. Thats a pretty good first two club visits.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Long since gone, but it did make a comeback a few years ago. I think Papi even made it by there during it's second life. On it's second go around I met a cute young thing there. Got a few dances and talked with her awhile. I mentioned the place being a club many years ago. Lo and behold, I knew her mother dancing at the old club! Clubbing can be a small world.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    My next club was Model Tease, now closed. I always that was a cool name because it sounded like "Model Ts", being down the street for the Ford Motor plant and all. After that it was Crazy Horse Saloon (also known as Silver horse at one point). Back then it was a juice bar and full nude. I had a number of the collectible colorful plastic hurricane glasses from them at one point. I always thought the dancers there and Model Tease were stunning, beautiful, and ooh so sexy. Later in the '00s I would find my way to Amber's (known as Amber's Lounge back then) I'd go there with friends and family. It was pretty divey but it had character and charm.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion