tuscl

A little confused about dancer that doesnt charge for extras

-me
California
Tuesday, October 16, 2018 8:08 AM
A dancer told me she doesnt do extras, but whatever happens - happens. And if stuff did happen, she would never charge for it. Next time I saw her a bbbj happened. I didn't finish, but think she would have been down for it if I had. Am I supposed to tip her after a dance like that? Keep doing what I'm doing? Tip her more before if I'm hoping for that kind of performance? I normally always tip her when I see her - maybe like $20 even if I'm not going to spend time with her. I'm also interested in trying to get her otc. Any advice?

21 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    I think that’s called “you’re a lucky fucker.” If it were me I’d tip something very modest. For example if you wanna tip her $50 after a bj - and next time you go in and just get some lap dances she’ll still except that $50 even though you didn’t get a bj. Just ask for OTC. Say “I enjoy hanging out with you, would you ever want to meet me outside the club?”
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I use the @Chili Palmer tip schedule. 10/20/40. I tip after the final dance. $10 if I enjoy it. $20 if I really enjoy it. $40 is the asshole tax or if she makes me cum. You might tip more if your market prices dictate you should. Otherwise $40 after should do it, IMO.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Either she's very desperate for $$$ or its a way to say she isnt a hoe cos hoeing is illegal. BUT I'm sure she'll add that she appreciates gifts and or will ask if you can help her lol
  • impala
    6 years ago
    Or she is building her client base seeing who is and isn't going to tip her afterwards. If you don't take care of her and someone else does guess who she is going to gravitate to when the club is busy
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm surprised she didn't tip you. Afterall it seemed as if she took what she wanted without asking.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't have a problem taking care of her, but I'd like to know what she wants. And I don't want to offend her, if she has some weird thing about p4p.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Its not having a weird thing about p4p she just doesnt want to get accused of or busted for solicitation.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You should realize that we can’t tell you what this specific dancer actually wants. You will need to get that info from her. If you enjoy your experience with her - tip her! It’s extremely easy. I’ve never seen a dancer get offended when a customer gives them more money!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d recommend you post a review of the club too, so you aren’t considered a troll. Unless you are very new to clubbing, these questions seem sophomoric.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    My thoughts as a customer (based on reading older posts by customers, esp. CP) is that as customers we SHOULD tip the high mileage and extras strippers as to encourage them so they don't leave the industry. I'm not suggesting you all do this. It's just how I approach it.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I tip in a restaurant according to how good the service was. I don’t think it’s really any different in a club, generally speaking. If you got a bbbj without asking for it, yes it’s worth a tip.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Only time I've ever gotten extras was similar to this, except I got to BBFS. No charge or anything. Instead, she asked me to give her a ride home after work, so I did, and we finished up in her Aunt's bed. Good business tactic for her though, as I spent all my club money on her for the next few weeks, until I realized it wasn't gonna happen again and she had only done it in the first place to cultivate a high spender.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the comments guys. Cashman1234: I've been going for a couple months, I have had a few extras, but would say I'm pretty new. Hell, I joined the site to READ the reviews.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    She put your boner in her mouth. Fuck yes you should tip her. At the very least, it gives her encouragement to ever do it again... why would should repeat, now?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm of the school "if she scratches my back then I scratch hers" - if I got a BBBJ and it was good I'd tip $40+ on top of the dances (if it was only 2 dances I'd tip more than if I got more dances/songs). w.r.t. the don't pay me I generally put this under other sales-tactics such as "I'll give you a dance and if you don't like it you don't have to pay me", etc - dancers have different ways of hustling and some of them like to use the butter-you-up approach as a way of attracting/acquiring regulars. And the "I don't wanna offend her" is a total rookie/newb move.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Most of my favs dont charge for extras. If you visit enough and are not a jerk you usually can get a better value. When girls quote prices it usually makes the process feel transactional and I stop visiting them. I had one girl who always provided me a great BJ. Id visit very frequently and spend over $100 on her. I asked for FS and she said she charged $100 extra. I abruptly stopped visiting and now she works extra days to cover the loss.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Guess I should clarify, I don't care if I offend a stripper - I care if I miss out on some good extras. NJBalla: how would you spend the money on her, tips, dances?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Except for 5-6 times I have never discussed paying for extras. They have all happened and I tip afterwards. I assume that my tip range is acceptable since they come back.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    For some reason, it seems the op doesn’t understand basic logic. If a dancer does something extra and works to make it feel good, why not tip her? Based on your initial post, she did an extra, you enjoyed it, you didn’t cum, but you didn’t tip extra? This is simple. It’s not about not offending a stripper, it’s about tipping for good service.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Here’s a different scenario - You go to dinner in a place while traveling. You have a nice dinner, good service, and the waiter brings you an extra beer. You don’t drink the beer. You don’t care about offending the staff - as you probably won’t return to the restaurant, so is there a need to tip? It’s a dick move to not tip. Sorry for being harshly honest, but this shouldn’t require any explanation.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    If she sucks your dick as a service provider she did you a serious solid. She's there to make money. TIP HER.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion