tuscl

Wedding Plans with Nicole

So, Nicole has agreed to be my TUSCL wife, and I couldn’t be happier.

I envision a small ceremony in Las Vegas with a select group of TUSCL elite. Of course Country and DC can be there because I think they are good guys and even though they are the ex’s I bear them no ill will. As a matter of fact, I owe this opportunity to Country since Nicole would still be married to him if he hadn’t found a new housemate. Afterwards we can have a reception at The Palms, and then our guests can have an after party at Chica Bonita’s, while Nicole and I retire to our Honeymoon Suite to consummate the marriage. It will be glorious and she will experience pleasures she never knew possible. I’ll make sure to stock plenty of Gatorade so we can stay hydrated.

After the wedding Nicole will return to school and I will return to work in California. We will live separate, but be together in our hearts. Occasionally we will have petty arguments online where she will be wearing a sexy bra and I will eventually relent, because I can’t resist her obvious charms.

33 comments

• Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I like this as her wedding dress, but ultimately it’s her choice.

https://m.ericdress.com/product-11246566…
  • Aw u listened to me about making the post !! I only asked u to do so bc it is part of my troll persona lol.

And this is gonna be my wedding dress :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV5LtPGAQcY/…
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Like I said, it’s your choice. That is a beautiful dress though.

I have a slight troll persona too obviously, and rough sex was mentioned, so what the hell... it’s just a post.

And Tittyfag is off the guest list.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    None of the tuscl elite would be at a fake tuscl wedding with a non-sex worker. Sorry.
  • DC can come but If he does it will be bc of an invitiation from u. Not me bc I don't like him lol
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Nina,

I’ve danced on stage and been tipped, and did some privates in my youth. So technically I count as a sex worker. I got nothing for the fake wedding part though.

Nicole Mi Amore. If you don’t want DC there then no invite from me.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    This bitch gets married so often she needs to start a reality show!
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Such hostility!!!

I’m starting to think Tittyfag may have some latent issues. He seems to be into beastiality and has a nostril fetish (that’s a new one to me). He might need to get his eyes checked too, since he can’t seem to appreciate the beauty of my beloved Nicole.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Nina,
    I’ve danced on stage and been tipped, and did some privates in my youth. So technically I count as a sex worker. I got nothing for the fake wedding part though."

Good for you. And the person you are "fake marrying" is a non sex worker, as I said.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I don't need to be invited to the wedding. But I do want to attend the TJ bachelor party.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @warrior15 i second tj bachelor party!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Please keep Nicole’s ass pristine - so that I can be the first to defile that sweet ass!

A bit of wedding night advice. If you don’t pound her long and hard - she won’t hang around for long. She loves it deep and when she squeals - that’s a good sign!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Remember she loves it when you eat that booty like groceries...
  • No wedding advice from cash man.
    I refuse to be ducked hard
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Don’t worry. I know what I’m doing. Don’t need to take advice from anyone but you.
  • I fucking love lingerie

I will wear this one but without the panties

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmp3TIAFRwo/…
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Smash the patriarchy’s like button!
  • I like this one too I will wear it on day two

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GERlMlSZU6…

Go to 44 seconds ^^ it is the black one
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Smashing the patriarchy’s like button!
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I also like the one at the one minute mark ;)
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Tittyfag You’ve gone full retard... Never go full retard!!!

Nicole could suck me up however she wants.
  • @ mike I don't give blow jobs

Touching it is fun though

Idk if we are still married ...
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    A marriage is give and take. I guess it depends on what else is off the table and if you mind the occasional trip to TJ so I can satisfy those desires.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    "Don't give blowjobs" wow i guess that would mean several trips to tj lol
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I am only 2 hours away from TJ....

But blowjobs are not the MOST important thing in world. Although I do think if more men were getting blow jobs they would be less violent and extreme, so they may be the key to world peace.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Dblednmike - it’s basically impossible for me to argue with your above statement.

Why marry a girl who won’t provide blowjobs? This will only be the start of her demands. What’s next - no anal sex? No blumpkins when you are tired?
  • I have never given a blow job and refuse to ever do so.

Because of this, I am not demanding for a guy to give me head at all

So it isnt that I'm being unfair..I completely am..I suppose we were just never compatible in the first place because of my sexual dislikes. I'm sorry .

:(
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    The only deal killer on my end would be if you said I COULDN’T give you head!!!

In that respect I would absolutely rather give than receive. I’ve had girlfriends in the past that didn’t give head and it was not the end of the world.

Don’t give up on us my Pooshkie, we can make it work.
  • Aw its ok I don't expect anything back..

But if u want to then u can

And ok xox
  • Do u see how he didnt bash me for not giving head ..and how doesnt find me a boring girl because of it ? Learn a lesson @cash man @ countryman

#nicest tuscl spouse
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I will not lick the kitty if the favor is not returned! No way!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    It's not a lesson i have never had a gf who doesn't give head and never will lol
  • @country man I told him he doesnt need to give me head bc I wont give it to.him.either.

I'm being fair.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion