tuscl

I have a crush on my professor and I went to his offrice hrs

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Id never wanna date him cuz that's weird (he is hot as hell but nothing interferes with my professionalism)

I went to office his office hours today cuz I asksd him to look at my draft which he said was spot on

Like he is so cute and I like his style

Ok bye

5 comments

• RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "Spot on"

Well you have zero aptitude for anything academic, so he must want to get in your pants.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    You went to his orifice? That sounds nasty.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I remember having had a crush on a professor at my previous university.

I took a class with him as a freshman for an “intro” class that had 150 students. But he was hilarious and made ginger jokes all the time (he had naturally red hair) and would have Britney Spears as a joke answer on several questions on his multiple choice based tests.

I liked him so much that I took another class of his called “The Judicial Process”. The very first three readings of that semester from him involved court cases from people trying to sue because they slipped on a banana peel.

He was a man who used to be an attorney, but he despised his job and went into academia.

The dude had a serious passion for Supreme Court cases and the constitution, and would drill us all in class with detailed questions to see if we did our readings. But on the other hand he was also really silly and prone to going off on a tangent.

I remember when he tried to ask me about one of the readings during the last five minutes of class (which I didn’t do). And I gave him some bullshit answers that got him into ranting about how unfair getting into nightclubs as a dude are.

But then I guess he realized what I was doing because he made sure to question me extra hard more than other students during the class after. Luckily I really did do the reading then. LOL

I miss that guy.

There was one time
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    And this one time at band camp....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion