tuscl

Best club in the Valley?

EGor1
Parts Unknown
Going to be in Encino, CA next week and looking for a nearby club to take a client. Quality of girls is important, with decent mileage a bonus (I know it's not COI). Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

9 comments

• EGor1
    6 years ago
    Sorry, additional info. I'm planning on going on Wednesday or Thursday.

Thx
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    4 play for eye candy. belax is usually good too.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    The Body Shop in Hollywood! A relative introduced me to that place and it's got plenty of high mileage girls! Plus it's in Hollywood so there are plenty of other things to do in the surrounding area if you get bored
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    Agree with Mr W. For pure eye candy: 4play and belax. Mileage: most of LA/SFV is mostly a no go aside from BeLAX. I haven’t been to any of the sunset spots in years so I can’t speak to them. SYNN and oddball in the valley are really down hill (they are the closest from me I am in the Van Nuys area. If you are looking for the party club atmosphere I’d recommend red tie.....
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    I would still suggest making the drive to COI if you have the time.... SRCOI for better eye candy with synn a close second. If you like women with more curves and VHM, the. Paradise......
  • EGor1
    6 years ago
    Thanks, guys. Appreciate the intel. I really am looking for something closer to me, like van nuys. Anything decent in that area?
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Van Nuys is absolute trash. Avoid if possible. That area is swarming with traffic day and night and the clubs there all full of ROBs.

Van Nuys is only good if you're interested in buying a new car. City is Industry and Hollywood are your go to places for clubs
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Unfortunately the SFV is a dead zone for decent clubs. You won't find good mileage and decent eye candy. Your best bet would probably be the Rhino in VN. Decent looking women and some mileage can be had despite changes to the VIP area a couple years ago that they never truly recovered from.
  • EGor1
    6 years ago
    Thanks, lo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion