Just because a man hates a gold diger, does that mean he hates women? So just bc

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Hmm

35 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Just because Nicokeyes makes a retarded new thread that is no different than the earlier one she posted, does that mean she's not an attention whore?

Hmm.

Ok bye.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I think she has a deeper issue. Something happened to her that causes her to resent men and find some issue to make her not like even the best ones. It's not just that she hasn't found a good one. She always wants to find some issue with them and nitpick it. Check all her posts about men. Invariably she makes a negative comment about them. This is inherent in her nature and it is because she has some unresolved issue.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Keep smashing that dyke button!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Nicoke,

Lie down on the couch.

What was his name? and how did he hurt you? Let's start there.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Dominic LMAO she's just going to create yet another attention whore thread.

She doesn't really want to face her real issues.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    If you are going to continually create post, could you at least spell words correctly? Therefore I'm not annoyed even before I finish reading your initial post.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    It's just like making love and pushing all her buttons at the same time.

No she doesn't want to face her issues. Not yet. Luckily I like to take my time with such things. It makes the pay off better.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Just because Nicokeyes makes a retarded new thread that is no different than the earlier one she posted, does that mean she's not an attention whore?"

She clearly is just a sad, lonely girl who doesn't know what it feels like to have ever had a social life or a sex life. I would be miserable, too.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Dominic amen brother. We need to help the poor misandrist. Show her not all men deserve such hate. Some actually understand her and can help.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    And yet you guys keep giving her the attention she craves. ;)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Maybe if she were a dancer she could put her hatred of men towards financial gain.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive she needs it. Poor girl has become a desperate whore for it. I feel sorry for her.
  • @Dominic nothing is wrong..cuz I dont hate men

While I have criticized men in my former posts, remember that it if youre going to talk about how I talked about men, You cant on my talk about half of the story

Stop cherry picking

I didn't say that I domt like men period, but rather men who engage in very specific behaviors and attitudes

Therefore, it isnt men that I hate, but men who engage in ureasonsable behaviors and attidues.I dont think they constitute the majority of the male gender

• And even if you wanted to make a claim how I hate men, any of u men are the last men who could do it

You can't make stripper jokes and say that u dont view women as inferior , and then call someone who says something about men as someone who Looks down on men
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes you would feel better if you would just admit whatever it is that a man did to make you hate them so much. Stop avoiding the issue. It will only exacerbate your resent.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL Nicokeyes is still incapable of making a nice post about men without saying something negative. Poor girl should just become a lesbian and be done with it.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    You hate men Nicole. We know and you know it. You just look ignorant when you pretend otherwise. Its ok. You're a feminist. Feminists hate men.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lei Wei gives a disappointed smile: “Little boy, this study of mine has some practice techniques, which are all Xiuzhen techniques. I’ve collected quite a few of them, some from Earth and some others from this world. If you want to practice, you can use any of them.”

Qin Yu frowns. Could it be this Lei Wei does not want to teach him his own Stellar Transformations?

“Little boy, the Stellar Transformations is an incomplete technique and takes an unprecedented path. Even after wandering the cosmos for several thousand years, I’ve only been able to create the first 6 main stages -- Nebula, Meteor, Core, Planet, Dujie and Star. Moreover, the Star stage has merely been envisaged by me and I have no idea what will come afterwards. If you practice like me, even if you overcome the tribulations, reach the Star stage and ascend to the Realm of Immortals, you won’t have any techniques to continue your practice with.” Lei Wei says with an indifferent smile.

Qin Yu also understands the disadvantages of the Stellar Transformations.

To practice it to the Dujie stage is still not a bad thing because Lei Wei has already done this. However, that Star stage has only been envisaged by Lei Wei and there is no technique for dealing with what will happen after it. Once Qin Yu takes this path and practices to the Star stage, he will have to create a new technique on his own because the practice methods used by the other Xiuzhenists, who all cultivate their yuanyings, will be completely useless to him.

But will it be easy to create a new technique? If he overdoes it and loses his way, both his body and soul will be destroyed.

“Stellar Transformations, ha-ha … is practicing this Stellar Transformations a blessing or a disaster? It’s hard to tell. Alright, little boy, you can choose for yourself. If you don’t practice it, then when you have a chance later, help me to find an inheritor of it, okay? Too bad, to practice the Stellar Transformations one must reach the peak of the Xiantian level in external practice first and use the Trans-Heaven 3 Diagrams as the basis, so, I’m afraid it won’t be easy to find an inheritor, but … You’ll need to think about this matter later.”

Lei Wei gives a disappointed smile and heaves a low sigh: “Milky Way, planet Menghuan …”

The image of his body then disappears completely.
  • Feminists hate men? Ski bum u already lost this convo before u even began typing since u mis understand something very fundamental and basic about feminists
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Father, I have 10 holy pills in here -- 10 Bluish Vermilion Pills. They are very effective in healing Xiuzhenists’ injuries.” Qin Yu takes out from his spatial ring a jade bottle which contains 10 Bluish Vermilion Pills.

Bluish Vermilion Pills are like a sacred medicine when it comes to treating injuries. Generally, when the internal organs are damaged, even Xiuzhenists will find it hard to recover from this, but if they can eat a Bluish Vermilion Pill, they will become healthy very quickly.

Qin Yu has the Meteoric Tear so these Bluish Vermilion Pills are not important to him. However he has only taken out more than half of the Bluish Vermilion Pills left behind by Lei Wei and has put the remaining 3 pills in another bottle just in case Xiao Hei will need them later.

“Bluish Vermilion Pills, you said Bluish Vermilion Pills?” Fengyuzi suddenly opens his eyes wide.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^Yup, what she said.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    What if you just have a Meteoric Itch but no Tear?
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Nicole, you should hook up with Juice. You both have the same writing and communication style, at least with spelling and grammar. Your kids would be the only ones who could understand where your coming from.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Meat but then Nicokeyes would be jealous of juice's tits.

She's gonna find an issue with any man no matter what. It's in her nature to criticize a man.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes you would feel better if you would just admit whatever it is that a man did to make you hate them so much. Stop avoiding the issue. It will only exacerbate your resent.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    The basic fact is that Feminists are women who hate men. They also pretend to represent all women, despite their bigotry towards women who disagree with them and the fact 45% of American women self-identify as pro life. Feminists are nazis without the balls.
  • If feminists dont have balls according to ski bums standards than I would rather have no balls then to have no Brain ..

Your simplified view of feminism and the demographics of women who identify with it is hilarious

There is no such thing as a women who isn't a feminist . it is just that there aee some women who think they represenr feminism when they in fact don't repressnt it. Of course no problem life woman would wanr to identify with those kinds of women who put men down and call them selves "feminist".

Even if I were to give u the benefit of the doubt that many pro life women don't identify as feminists , that doesnt mean the majority of them don't. This isnt a surpirse bc for just as many. Pro life women who arent feminists, there are just as many pro life women who are, (my self included )

Lol at other fact that you think there are a minority , rather than signifcant number of Pro lfe women who are feminists

Lol at the fact that you let women who put down men skew the reality of what a feminist , by definition , is

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOLNicokeyes is nothing but an attention whore misandrist posing as a "feminist".

• rattdog
    6 years ago
    you know i could see and understand how a girl that looks like the ones below could act like the way nicole bugged eyes does.
    http://www.ninjajournalist.com/entertain…
    https://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/a…
    but how does bugeyes justify acting the way she does? on her best day look-wise she's barely a 6. more like a 5.75
    no girl that's a 5.75-6 should ever behave or post shit on any board the way this mutant looks or writes for that matter.
    what a pissant.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    If she got some sleep she could lessen those buggy eyes. But still I don't see it improving her past a solid 6.

I think she justifies herself because despises the very same men that she attention whores herself off to. She's taking out some inherent resent of men through the boards, and she needs TUSCL as therapy on some level.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Did Father of Poosche role model misogyny as she grew up?

Hmm.

Ok bye.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Young and dumb and too filled with hate to be filled with cum.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Your parents should be spayed and neutered Titty. They sure raised a total nothing.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    You should be proud of yourself titty/dougie/fucking loser. You're my one and only asshole on ignore. When you find out you have terminal cancer have someone here let me know and I'll buy the first three rounds.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion