tuscl

Any Doctor Who fans here?

Sunday, October 7, 2018 10:37 AM
Looking forward to the global premiere of the new season? Might be interesting with a female version of Doctor Who. In case anyone didn't realize I'm a big science fiction fan. Ancient aliens was in Friday, they like acting so serious. Doctor Who has been on for 13 days. On the BBC channel in the US. I've been watching for years.

6 comments

• K
    6 years ago
    The premier conflicts with football. I will have to watch it later. Tom Baker was the best Doctor
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    After 20+ years, I began to lose interest last season with too much political correctness ladled in. Now, a female Doctor Who ? No thank you. Time to move on.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    A week day evening would have been a better time for me but they will likely show reruns. The female looks good so I'm good with a female version. I would like it even better if they had a lot hotter blond girls in it. It's entertainment though.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Not a fan myself but those that are might like to read this. [view link]
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I've been a Dr. Who fan since 1977. I thought the show last night was too long, too dreary and not well written. That being said, I do like the new Doctor; I just hope she gets better scripts!
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the link.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion