tuscl

Butt cheek fucking

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, October 7, 2018 9:02 AM
I added another first for me yesterday. On the 4th song of a table dance she had my dick out and stuck it between her ass cheeks. It was better than titty fucking. She didn't have to push her cheeks together like she would have for a titty fuck. She was already tight enough. I am glad that she didn't try to take it any further. :)

15 comments

• On the table ?? So in public ?? The owners let u take ur dick out??
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Not Physically "on" the table. Next to it. You can't be bashful at that club. :)
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Not common but not unheard of. The dancers usually take it out for you, so no misunderstandings.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @shadow but was that hot dog with or without mayo?
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Only Follies and TJHK let you do that.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Wait, is our venerable shadowcat gonna turn into a...gasp... LDKer? Sorry dude. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think some refer to that as an ass-job
  • Lol did ppl not see u doing that? @shadow
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    Well said Papi, and it feels so good!!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    yeah the proper term is an assjob and thats the proper move for a sensual LDK.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    you can’t be shy.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    you can’t be shy.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I don't know why shadowscat is so excited, this was no Ron jeremy was job
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I’ve gotten a hand job out in the middle of the floor at the Hiliter 5 years ago. It was during bike week in AZ and the club was packed with Hells Angels bikers, so she took me from the bar to an opening in the middle did the floor. Once we looked around and saw how we were shielded from a bunched bikers around us, she felt comfortable taking it up a notch and reached underneath my shorts and jerked me off with the head of my penis pointing to the floor. She refuses to repeat that performance nowadays, and I always tell her I want her to repeat her magic. She keeps it to VIP from now on.
  • DroidX
    6 years ago
    I had a similar experience on Saturday at Follies. The couches can be quite accommodating.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion