tuscl

GOLD DIGGERS

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
How would you define a gold digger??? Is it really a bad thing and if so why??!!

Also, keep in mind people can use each other for things besides money. Is it worse to use someone for emotional validation or for money???

7 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    they all gold diggin hoes, i don't trust any of em. it ain't a bad thing it just their nature
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A gold-digger is not interested in getting paid for her services, she wants more than to get paid and wants to take everything she can and will constantly lie and misrepresent her intentions with the intention of getting the most out of you while doing the least
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I like that definition. Most men assume its just a woman who likes men with money, but yeah its a whole set of manipulative behaviors.

I think karma eventually catches up to them. I saw a major one I knew recently, she was driving a Nissan lmfao and I saw one bitch I know from a club at a bus stop with two kids. It was funny cos she was always going on about how much she hates broke men at work lol
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    hoes are hypocrites, they dont wanna man with no money but if they broke ass hoes themselves they still expect ballas like me to want their ratchet ass pussies and do whatever they can to get in my bed and skip the pill.

fooled twice, got two baby mammas, now i ain't getting a third
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    An epidemic of gold-digging whores:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gaYyNk…
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    My wife! And I love her! lol
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Some of you have extremely negative views of women
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion