tuscl

Trap baby do u wanna me by baby? U have very cute name

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ok

32 comments

• Do u wanna be my baby**
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I'm down!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Dumb and Dumber; the Tuscl years.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

TrapBaby304 - definite troll account

Nicole1994 - real person but posts troll content
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Nicole is the most intelligent one posting here regularly. You're just too stupid to see what she's doing lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL Nicokeyes contradicts herself and makes strawman arguments all the time.

Unless of course you are a dumbass that can't read.

She's at least 23 yrs old and still a sophomore. Not exactly a track record of someone of intelligence.

Unless of course you set a low standard for what is intelligent.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOLOLLOL

Ok bye
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    yo nicole y u never holla at me girl?

stop hanging out with 50 yo men going through midlife crisis and come chill with a real nigga
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Being multidimensional isn't being contradictory. It means having varied experiences. I think you're too dumb to get what she's saying. Whenever she posts all of you basically prove her points with your inane rants lmfao
  • I would ragmther 25 and have graduated from one of the best universities than graduate with sub par education

I would rather be 30 and have graduated law school at the top of my class than be 50 and have any other kind of job that doesnt involve working at a top law firm

If my goals were similar to every one elses I wouldnt have attended an ivy league despite coming from my back ground..I also think that anyone who can get into an ivy is smarter than a 50+ person who has not .
  • Trap baby im skeptical that u are a girl but u can still be my baby cuz your pic is cute I like the makeup and trap baby is such a fucking cute name like I wanna spoil u <333
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i think every nigga here can agree we gotta get this hoe on the pole.

ya know, i've been known to pay college tuitions overnight
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    But Nicokeyes hasn't graduated yet. LOL a dumbass assumption. Typical of many Nicokeyes posts.

LOL and she didn't even last two years at an Ivy league school yet she is claiming "intelligence" for getting into it. LMAO as stated she's setting a low standard for what is "intelligent".

LMAO @TrapWhore no rant here. Just pointing out logical facts. Not my issue if you're too dumb to understand it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicokeyes can only claim wannabe intelligence.

Of course since she's a dumbass that can't graduate by 23 like most intelligent students.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    must be some good coke if she managed to get in ivy school and destroy her brain cells so fast she's still a sophomore five years later

can i get some?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    she's still a sophomore five years later

^ Well stated @Lil_Baller!

LOLOLLOL

Ok bye
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I shared my FB profile before, Im a girl..............ha ha but thanks
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i don't believe you a hoe til i see dat ratchet ass pussy for myself
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    To quote a CTO and VP from my former job, "I'm not impressed with Ivy."
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I agree on that an Ivy league education isn't as impressive as people think. I have a friend who graduated from Cornell Law School and works as a talent agent. I know a guy who went to Harvard Medical School and is unemployed lol
  • It is impressive cuz it shows how much of a fucking go getter you are lol

But in terms of intelligence, im not saying an ivy league education says anything , but it is a good measure of intellgence per sir dance's own logic.
  • No..I will have graduated in two-3 yrs. And I would Much rather by 25 with UT austin degree vs 50 with a lesser degree.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Per my own logic, you have to be an Ivy league GRADUATE to meet an arbitrary standard of intelligence.

To be a 23 yr old sophomore still in college and NOT graduated sets an even lower standard of intelligence, relatively speaking.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Sirlapdancealot - 24*

And to be clear, I am not meaning this to bash 24 year old sophomores. But Nicoke1994 is on a high horse that no 24 year old sophomore should be on, and has admitted that in the several years in between her freshman and sophomore year, she was a bum and remains an unemployed bum. To take that much time off school to be a bum shows a lack of motivation. I have more respect for a 24 year old sophomore who is working and paying for school rather than taking years off to do apparently nothing and then brag on a strip club website about killing it on the senate floor when she has no degree whatsoever and will not even graduate from an ivy league.

I mean, my mom didn't go to school until after she had me and twin, so she was probably around 30 when she graduated. But I'm not going to knock her for that because she was busting her ass as a single mom who wanted to make a good life for us, never missed a single day of class, and graduated magna cum laude. She was like superwoman back then.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @NinaBambina yeah to be clear I know there are valid reasons to be a 24 yr old sophomore - like having to get a job or taking time to raise kids. And I don't mean anything against that.

And yeah your mom should be proud of her own ACTUAL accomplishments. And graduating cum laude is pretty much meeting a good standard of intelligence in my book.

But Nicokeyes on the other hand is just being a student bum and dragging out her education. And she's definitely not in a position to be bragging about anything other than just that. She's "intelligent" enough to be an Ivy league dropout and 24 yr old sophomore, whatever that's worth.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Fuck both these pseudo intellectual bitches.

Ok bye.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL pseudo is a big stretch.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Jeez why insult Nichole so much. Don't like what she posts just ignore. Shit I got multiple people I can't stand on here so I just place on ignore.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Don't like the trolling? Don't feed it
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Nina is an ignoramus or at least comes across like one but Nicole is really schooling all of you LMFAO
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL TrapWhore Nicokeyes is really just a self aggrandizing wannabe. It is evident in her posts.

And as I stated she makes strawman arguments and false assumptions in her posts. Since you are too big of a dumbass to see it, let me point an example out to you:

"But in terms of intelligence, im not saying an ivy league education says anything , but it is a good measure of intellgence per sir dance's own logic."

^ This is a strawman argument because she used an argument that I never stated. Saying "per sir dance's own logic" is the strawman.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    I hate to be the one to tell you this but the "Trap" part of Trapbaby was a typo. Did some research and was supposed to be "Trump"Baby. Look at the tagline (again misspelled) but as the avatar appears hispanic the "J" in jumping is pronounced as an "h" sooooo it's actually

Trump H(j)umping with the correct spelling and pronunciation.

you're welcome (c:
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion