tuscl

Test drive 6/7’s or 8/9’s?

wyohio
New York
I’ve learned over time that it’s more important for me to get great mileage (not necessarily extras but makeout sessions, really enthusiastic use of my package as her personal dildo, etc.) from a “hot enough” girl than it is to get ok service from the hottest girls in the club.

Of course the ideal is to get that type of service from the hottest girls, but if I don’t have the time to test drive all the girls I’ve started to place my bets with girls who are 1) in the solid 6 or 7 range vs 8 or above and 2) don’t aggressively approach me with a sales pitch.

This seems to for the most part yield good results, especially when I stick to the script and move on quickly when I’m not getting what I want. Am I right in thinking that there’s a correlation there or am I just selling myself short by not going after the hottest girls in the club?

18 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    You should go after whatever gives you the most pleasure. I have no use at all for the low-mileage tepid-service 9. On the other hand, I personally am not attracted to 6s, no matter how great they are (with the recognition that we might just be rating the girls differently). But, given the choice between a stripper who is a 7.5 who gives 9.5 service, and one who is a 9 and gives 4 services, I'll take the former in a heartbeat, don't even have to think about it.

That said, there is something about a 9+ who gives 9+ services, that is heart-poundingly magical. Don't ever give up seeking that, IMO.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I"m always going to be pulled in the direction of the more attractive girl. But if you said choose between an enthusiastic 7 and a dead fish 9. I'll take the 7.
  • wyohio
    6 years ago
    @subra, agree, a six is in the eye of the beholder, that’s why I used the term “hot enough”. That level will vary by PL but to me it’s the lowest level of attractiveness at which you’d be willing to spend your time. And yes, to me a girl has to be hotter to warrant a SC 6 than she would need to be to warrant a Civie 6.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    If given a choice, I would probably at least try the 9 to see if I can perk her up. It's worked for me more often than it hasn't.
  • wyohio
    6 years ago
    @warrior, of course, that makes sense, but how do you fish? If you don’t know the girls do you always go after the hottest girl in the club or do you look for something else?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Extras and Buying Dances are just the wrong way to go about it.

Front Room Makeout Sessions, Louisville KY.

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    For me mileage/the-experience takes priority over eye-candy.

Probably not a good idea to completely write-off the 8+s - it may require more work to find the ones that will also give good-mileage and IMO there is probably a higher strikeout ratio, but the extra-work can def pay off particularly for those PLs that prefer having faves vs variety and are willing to wait for the right dancer.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I like to test drive Lambos, I prefer girls I already know and like ;)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I'm probably always looking at the hottest girl in the club. But if the 7 ( and I agree with the others, she needs to be at least a 7 ) has the right vibe and personality. I'll go for it. I"m not marrying her. I'm spending 30-60 minutes with her. If she is hot enough to get my motor running, then I"ll take her for a spin.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I'm more interested in girls I could possibly get along with. So it is not just looks.

And then how she is dressed and painted up is a kind of a window into how she thinks, and a big factor in my wanting to engage with her in the short term.

SJG
  • wyohio
    6 years ago
    @papi - agree on the experience vs eye candy so long as the girl is “hot enough”. Let’s say you have three hours to work with, you don’t know any of the girls at the club you’re at, you’re unlikely to be back, and you have plenty of money to spend. How do you go about identifying the girl or girls that you think you’ll have a great time with? Is it just trial and error or do you use some other system?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm a variety guy - I don't have to have thee hottest girl in the club bc even if I get her I'm still moving on after her to other dancers.

I usually go with the dancers that approach me if they're my type bc I figure if they want my biz enough to approach me they will thus show me a good time (not foolproof though).

I generally don't pursue a dancer if she doesn't come my way but being proactive *is* the best way to get with the specific dancers one wants, it's just for me personally it's often not worth the effort and I'm content with good mileage from willing dancers that approach me that are my type.

For me personally I don't wanna have to put in any work when I SC nor do I interact much with dancers beyond dances/VIP, thus I don't have to find the best dancer to spend all/most of my visit with and rather sample as many dancers as I can that are my type.

No way to know for sure which dancers give good mileage by just looking at them - sometimes one gets a hunch by the way they carry themselves but that's just a hunch - sometimes one gets a chance to see how she dances for others but that may not necessarily be the way she dances for you (he may be a good spending regular, etc), but still is a decent barometer.

So I don't have a system per se but one rule of thumb I have is if she's standoffish pre-dances then I may pass - e.g. if she does not like me touching her pre-dances that gives me the impression she's a dud and likely I'll pass - but this is not foolproof as some dancers are touchy-feely then turn out to be duds and sometimes standoffish dancers can turn out to be good - but generally if I'm feeling her up and she moves my hands or backs away I tend to not deal with her.

Other SCers that specifically look for that one dancer for a visit may have a better system which probably includes interacting with the dancer for a longer period of time over drinks which I don't do bc I'm into variety vs spending a lot of effort on just one dancer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Strip clubbing is business - seems too many of us just sit back and hope things happen or go the way we want.

The reality is the SCers that go after what they want usually have better results getting what they want - i.e. if you don't want to waste money/time with trial-and-error, then tell her upfront what kinda experience you want and go with the ones that agree and not with the ones that don't agree (with the caveat that the more you want beyond a standard lsp-dance the less takers you may have).
  • wyohio
    6 years ago
    Thanks much, that’s good advice. My experience tends to be similar to yours, it’s more feel than anything, but I think your rule of thumb is a good one.

I tend to find that girls who push themselves really hard up front fail to deliver, but I have had exceptions and as you stated, seems that the best way to check is to ask for what you want and either get a firm answer or pass. I’ve also had standoffish dancers in the front turn out to be really good, but have never had a dancer who objects to me being hands on in the front turn out to be what I want.

I tend to try to build rapport in the front as my favorite experience is when things really click and a good conversation over a beer turns into her being all over me in dances, but if I’m honest with myself, that spark (real or acting on her end) is either there after a few minutes or it’s not, I don’t know how to manufacture it.

I think my biggest area for improvement is self discipline and really recognizing what works for me. If I find a girl attractive but feel like I’m doing the heavy lifting in maintaining a conversation, cut it off and just try her for dances. Unless it’s a complete air dance, which is very rare, I never consider a couple of dances a waste of money. I also have to get better at cutting off very average dances after a song or two. I’m too apt to let it stretch on in hopes that it gets better, especially with girls I find really attractive or like their personality. I’ve had dances start Good and move to great with more songs, but I’ve never had things move from mediocre to very good.

Sorry for the rambling, I appreciate the advice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If one wants more consistent outcomes one has to be more assertive vs leaving it to the dancers' devices.

More consistent outcomes is why many SCers go with the fave model and focus their SCing around the fave or a couple of faves and often ignore the rest.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Subraman nailed it.

Getting what I want from an 8+ typically requires more time, effort, and money. If I'm on a schedule or not a regular, I go with a 6/7.

That said, I'll still try for an 8+ on occasion because it's great when a gamble pays off.
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    I always go in a new spot assuming I'm hitting the 10-star lottery. It's part of the game and the odds are stacked in my favor. I have the $$$ and they all want it. The only issue is if they can get it from me. I'm always crystal clear so they can decide if they want to walk away and let someone else do what it takes. But I will give a 9 more time to come around.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion