Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This Group Is Deat At Night After..........

TrapBaby304

Trap Jumpin

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

..........bedtime at the old folks home..........

Replies (9)Latest

W
wallanon
•
Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

One of the early warning signs of mental health problems, is being unable to sleep at night.

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

Or.....we have lives that extend past looking at a cyber board?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I can't stay up late, but I'm the first one in line for the early bird special.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Early to bed Early to rise Makes a man healthy, wealthy, & wise Ben Franklin (the guy on the face of every strippers favorite bill)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Maybe we are all at the club?

It’s highly doubtful - and highly improbable - but maybe we actually have lives...

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

What lives? It was way past last call on the East Coast and wherever else you are when I posted this lol

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Lmao 25.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Trolls and my lack of being able to club any longer are my reasons. I'm up till 2 or 3 AM every evening.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement