tuscl

Wow who the fuck unmatches someone on tinder just cuz u tell them that youve nvr

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ugh lmao

He was tall, had great slicked back hair, cute smile and he was (initially ) into me as well:((

Not sad it is just annoying and felt like sharing story from last night

33 comments

• He was muscular and looked so good in a suit like <333333333

Ok queen troll out
  • Queen troll out
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    ain’t no chance of me gettin you pregnant girl...

(butt i don’t have slicked back hair.)
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    You could do anal?
  • Idgaf..his handsome ass unmatched me:((
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Rambling, incoherent, thread title.

He probably dropped you for being illiterate.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Maybe it was bc you kept annoying me... errr I mean him on private message so I... errr I mean he asked you to pls stop. And then you forgot to.

Yes?? sounds about right...
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Tinder is the dumbest shit ever. Its easier to hookup at the supermarket
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I once tried plenty of fish lol. All the dumb fucking retards on there are trying to get laid for free or cheap. They for sure aren't looking for a relationship. I got banned in like 3 days on that site for being mean to them and agitating too many dipshit motherfuckers.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I had fun though in my brief time being a major cunt towards those losers.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Just be really mean on tinder, Nichole. I had a fun time doing that on POF til I got banned.

I don't know if online dating works though. I tried it a few times and it appears to be a waste of time. I'd say organically meeting someone you see over and over in real life is the way to go if you are actually serious.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Gee whiz don't tell me something immature and inane happened in an on-line relationship. On-line dating is just real life dating looking in a mirror. In real life you meet someone; feel they are hot and then you get to know and dislike them. In the on-line world you meet someone, get to like them, meet them and they leave you wondering why you waste your time because there is no spark.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    I'd rather spend all day with the strippers(cammers) from stripperweb, than trying to match with someone from online dating.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Who the fuck posts unreadable garbage in all caps, all I get from the majority of your posts Nicole is some little kid jumping up and down yelling “look at me “
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I guess the logical follow up is...

Who the fuck wouldn't? You offer no other compelling reason to match you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Wow who the fuck becomes so judgemental of a person just because of getting unmatched on Tinder and seeks the validation on a strip club website?

Nevermind it's just Nicokeyes screaming "LOOK AT ME!" because she's an attention whore and 23 yr old sophomore in college with nothing better to do.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Wow who the fuck goes on Tinder as a virgin?

Answer: A special kind of attention whore troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Wow who the fuck is realizing her full potential at 23 yrs old by being a sophomore in college and trolling a strip club website?

Answer: Nicokeyes being all that she can be in life.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Not mad. Not sad. Just feel like posting something relevant to this thread.

Ok bye.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Nicole, not having sex is one of the most underrated things ever.
  • I know @ trap but I am not gonna take any chance of getting pregnant right now
  • If having sex is a way to not make urself socially retarded then you have no idea what sociability and social skills are about.
  • I mean..you have some idea lmao.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Well you can do things other than fucking. Its not that big of a deal.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    And a normal guy will respect your limits without a problem.
  • No I can't

I don't like giving blow jobs and I dont care about receiving head

Small chance of pregnancy with anal too not taking risks

And @trap baby I'm not complaining that u cant do things. This post was about something else initially lol
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Well if he can't respect your limits he's not worth it
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    ^agreed
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    lil bitch won't suck no dick she can't get in my bed
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    What he rally(yes rally) should've done was tell you all you need is the right guy. I don't know somebody who's a smooth talker. Somebody who could tell you something like;

"how popping your eyes are, how sweet that body is, and how big your nose is" Pretty good huh?? Gettiing wet yet??

you're welcome (c:
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Tinder and online dating in general seems to favor Men's sexuality and needs today. It's probably a result of women today requiring (and asking) less of men. With 1) the pill having divorced fertility from sex, 2) cheaply available sex, 3) online dating favoring male sexuality. So you end up with this behavior. The other ladies are right that you should not put up with it and expect more. You might also have to meet the guys halfway though (like your thread on what else to do on a date that *isn't sex*). Since relationships are about both people offering something to another. Also the way you come across online, you attitude sucks. Not sure if that's occurring elsewhere, but you consider that. I'm only usually successful with 2 out of 3 women, so it's a numbers game, too. Good luck!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion