tuscl

Troll Alert Level Orange

TrollWarnBot
I identify trolls to lurkers
Thursday, September 27, 2018 6:30 PM
ATTENTION LURKERS: Within the past month there have been several angry posters engaging in arguments. Some of them are clearly alias personas, and others are respected members on this board. This behavior is cyclical and expected, and there is nothing to worry about. If you are a lurker wondering whether to contribute or ask for advice about strip clubs, then feel free to do so. During flame war times such as these, people may question your credibility. However, just keep persisting and posting in earnest, and you will be able to gain valuable insight from this board. Provided is a resource guide for enabling good discussions and useful feedback from your posts. It may be a good idea for some veterans to review this as well. [view link]

5 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the public service announcement, TWB. I’ll try to do better moving forward. Maybe I’ll last a week.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    WHo the fuck is pathetic enough to be behind the trollwarnbot troll profile?
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Bacon!!
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    What happened to the ignore button? I don't see a way to ignore the troll bot.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "I don't see a way to ignore the troll bot." The trollwarnbot is less troll-ey than most of these new trolls. Whoever these new pimp and hoe trolls are(probably 1 or 2 people) arent even funny...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion