tuscl

TrapBaby304 loves attention! So...

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Thursday, September 27, 2018 1:02 PM
Since TrapBaby304 loves attention - she would get a lot more attention if she showed us her tits. Hopefully we can all agree on the enjoyment of a nice set of boobies!!!

18 comments

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Or he.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    the druggie bitch and the bitch boy who can't talk to chicks are hating on me oh no!!!!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I'm a druggie because I smoke weed, but you're a saint because your admitted greatest pleasures in life are heroin and coke. Makes sense.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Nina, go suck a dick for some crack, its all youre worth
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I have never and will never do crack, and I have never and will never suck a dick for money, yet I make hundreds (if not 1000+) per night without turning tricks, so I'm worth quite a bit actually.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Can’t we all get along? I believe those are the words of Rodney King. Maybe they should be changed to - Can’t we all just enjoy a fine pair of hoe tits...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    An attention hoe who shows her tits is fine with me. As long as she shows her tits!
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Agreed.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    titties need dollars though ha ha
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    He has man tits...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Spoken like a well trained hoe - the dollars must come out - and only when the price is right - will the titties come out... I know the drill. Now where’s my big, swollen, juicy - wallet!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hey TrapBaby, you should message Juicebox69. I think he was interested in finding camgirls to interact with.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    ha ha always get something for anything or nothing at all. Never leave empty handed
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: TrapBaby304 - troll status likely
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    if anyone thinks trapbaby is actually a real stripper then you're more retarded than the average TUSCLr
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Shailynn - I know, right? It's tuscl common sense.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Desperation.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    DC just cos I called you out now Im a troll. Get a fucking life lol Or go pay for one
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion