Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TrapBaby304 loves attention! So...

Cashman1234

He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Since TrapBaby304 loves attention - she would get a lot more attention if she showed us her tits.

Hopefully we can all agree on the enjoyment of a nice set of boobies!!!

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Or he.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

the druggie bitch and the bitch boy who can't talk to chicks are hating on me oh no!!!!

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I'm a druggie because I smoke weed, but you're a saint because your admitted greatest pleasures in life are heroin and coke. Makes sense.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

Nina, go suck a dick for some crack, its all youre worth

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I have never and will never do crack, and I have never and will never suck a dick for money, yet I make hundreds (if not 1000+) per night without turning tricks, so I'm worth quite a bit actually.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Can’t we all get along? I believe those are the words of Rodney King.

Maybe they should be changed to -

Can’t we all just enjoy a fine pair of hoe tits...

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

An attention hoe who shows her tits is fine with me. As long as she shows her tits!

Profile picture for jsully63
jsully63
•

Agreed.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

titties need dollars though ha ha

S
Supremeruler
•

He has man tits...

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Spoken like a well trained hoe - the dollars must come out - and only when the price is right - will the titties come out...

I know the drill. Now where’s my big, swollen, juicy - wallet!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Hey TrapBaby, you should message Juicebox69. I think he was interested in finding camgirls to interact with.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

ha ha always get something for anything or nothing at all. Never leave empty handed

Profile picture for TrollWarnBot
TrollWarnBot
•

WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

TrapBaby304 - troll status likely

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

if anyone thinks trapbaby is actually a real stripper then you're more retarded than the average TUSCLr

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Shailynn - I know, right? It's tuscl common sense.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Desperation.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

DC just cos I called you out now Im a troll. Get a fucking life lol Or go pay for one

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement