tuscl

Getting a dancer to switch clubs?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
So my ATF keeps getting into a vicious cycle. She works a few days, gets burned out and quits, then comes back the next week. In the past I have never been super worried as I knew she would come back but this time is different as her GF got a 9-5 job to start paying the bills.

I want to suggest her moving to a different club one where she can show up for a few hours and then leave. I pay a substantial percentage of her income and I don't stay at the club for more than 1-2 hours. This would eliminate the negative interactions that lead to her burning out.

My plan is to scope out a few of the small dive clubs in the area and ask dancers about the fee structure. Then make a pitch for the idea. I think if I do the research first then it's more likely to get her to go for it.

Next I was planning on setting it up a little more like a SD/SB relationship. So she would be exclusive to me during those shifts that I was going to show up. That eliminates the possibility of her having negative customer interactions, reduces catty-ness between dancers over money, and exclusivity is sort of cool.

13 comments

• TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ugh, you do realize that to get a job at a club you have to audition, get hired and then work whatever shift or a certain number of days a week for a while. If she has to work 3 day shifts a week to be able to work weekend nights its not worth it to her for example. And you honestly believe she tells you about all her tricks???? If you're paying most of her income she wouldn't be dancing lol
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    If you want to be a sugar daddy, tell her to quit dancing and support her
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    PD, are you not interested in either OTC, or an arrangement (SD/SB)? Seems like you're putting in a lot of effort, towards a goal that might not be achievable (a unicorn club where she can just work a couple of hours then leave, whenever she wants), for a girl who really might be making the best choice for herself by leaving the biz. Either OTC or an arrangement could get you that interaction with her you want, in an environment that's healthier for her, and very fun (in a different way than the club)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “a unicorn club where she can just work a couple of hours then leave, whenever she wants”

I’ve done that plenty of times :p Though, I do try to only do it if there’s enough dancers on the roster already and I won’t be missed. I try to avoid negative attention.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Not interested in OTC. Out of bounds for me.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    So you have no interest in seeing her outside the club or supporting her but want her to change workplaces to suit you better? that's fucking delusional
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Well it looks like my idea is not going to work out. I dropped by the main 2 candidate clubs today and paid dancers for a few minutes of conversation to get answers. Neither of them are more permissive about scheduling than our normal club.

Maybe I should give OTC a try.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    With all due respect I think you have your head up you ass if you think she's gonna rearrange her life around you - and I'm not sure you are as substantial as you think - if I remember correctly a while back you were talking about paying her $100 to $120 to just hang w/ you an hour or so w/ no dance-count - $100 to $120 per visit is not exactly "exclusivity" $$$ unless you hit the club to see her 5x/wk - I think you are only thinking about yourself w/ no mind to her reality - ti takes effort, time, and $$$, for a dancer to dance in a club, and it seems you want her to be dancing basically for you as the center-piece - your rationalizing is off IMO.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "She works a few days, gets burned out and quits, then comes back the next week."

Doesn't that just mean she only works a few days a week like many strippers?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL - that's what I was thinking - I'm assuming he just explained it wrong
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    just marry her. you are spending the money anyway.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Mr Drake, the epitome of a true Pathetic Looser is the one who keeps seeing a girl, but ITC only, rather than just boning her in his own bed.

SJG
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Can’t she just get a 9-5 job like her GF and you supplement her income with OTC?

What do you mean by out of bounds?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion