tuscl

OTC Dates

Aren't OTC dates supposed to be fun and stress free? I've OTC'd and the girl seems uninterested, unenthusiastic, bored, and as if she'd rather be somewhere else. That's just like going out with a civilian yet this will cost you 40x more. I thought that a girl would at least pretend and treat you like a king even if it's just a "fantasy". Have you fellas ever experienced the same from your OTC date?

13 comments

• RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Her enthusiasm picks up after the sex ends and she gets paid.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    if there's no real attraction and she's just there to get paid, what do you expect? and if women act like that on regular dates with you, the problem is probably you.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    You just need to look for a better provider. There are lots of cute young things out there who will give you an outstanding girlfriend experience.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Beyond shopping for a better provider, I also suggest that you not make the otc date about just your pleasure. Lick her pussy and give her an orgasm before she satisfies you. Focusing some time on her sexual pleasure tends to make the paid experience more like a non-paid one.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    This is why I keep things strictly FWB (not P4P) with the model-quality hotties I see OTC.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Have you fellas ever experienced the same from your OTC date?"

Never quite as bad as what you described. Even my worst OTCs were pretty good. Even my "average" OTC dates were pretty outrageously fun; the girls seem to love going to fancy restaurants, and like any stripper, get a few drinks in them and they get wild.

Exactly how well did you know this stripper you went OTC with?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    "will cost you 40x more"

You're either spending too little on civilians or too much on strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You picked the wrong girl - you don't OTC the dancer bc she says yes, you OTC the *right* dancer that says yes - many OTCers OTC with girls that have become a fave bc they are cool - seems you OTCed with the first girl that said yes just so you can do OTC
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Good observation Jack

:)
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    The one who actually developed feelings for me went out of her way to treat me like less than a customer, until the night she broke down crying and told me we couldn't do this anymore. All of the others have given it the requisite amount of effort, except my CF who goes above and beyond.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    She is!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    What did you do to bore them
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you should have gone for it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion