Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Confessions

BrotherFogHorn

Gawd's Holy Church of Tuscl

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I always encourage you to come in for confessions. I had a very strange confessions from a young man from our church of tuscl. I can not disclose his name because of my oath. He did not mind me bringing light to the situations at hand.

^^^He confessed to eating Nina's pussy. Here is a video depicting what happened when he told of this vile thing.

Anyone tempted to est Nina's pussy BEWARE

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

That really isn't nice.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lmfao must be some bad pussy

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shitty mess

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Lol, team America will always be a classic

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Nina's name will forever be in the mouths of trolls.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Vila pussy ninna

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

"Nina's name will forever be in the mouths of trolls."

And their dicks in hers.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

^In their (and your) dreams.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Nice comeback. Reminds me of the rubber/glue retort from pre-K.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Cool.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

That is some rank ass pussy.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Confession is important - and it’s not always comfortable. It’s ok - if it’s difficult - as it should take thought.

I need to come in and confess my sins - as it’s been close to a year since my last cleansing.

Would Brother Forhorn mind if I bring a couple of whores in with me? They are quite comfortable on their knees (and on all fours)!

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Lol!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement