tuscl

Harassed for tips during VIP dance.

DosManos
California
Wednesday, September 19, 2018 8:59 PM
What do you do when the girl harasses you for tips the entire dance?

17 comments

• steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Walk away
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    ^^
  • DosManos
    6 years ago
    I had ready paid the $150 for vip so waking away wasn't much of an option. I told her up front when she told me she would do full contact for $40 that I was spent for the night. She asked me how much I had and I said just a few bucks. She tells me there's an ATM and I told her I didn't want to pay the ATM fee. She then takes my thumb and starts fucking it in my lap. She gave me a pretty good dance but she kept bringing up the ATM. She told me it was just 10% charge for the ATM so I said if it's just that then I will consider $20. The dance was already amost over at that point though and she walked me out to the ATM. Turns out she lied and It had a ridiculous surcharge. I told her I forgot my wallet in my car and her smile immediately turned to a frown. She says "So you can't tip me at all?" And I pull out 4 crumpled up dollars from my pockets and hand it to her. She then asks if I can go to my car and get my wallet. I said yes and immediately GTFO of there.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    It sounds like you didn’t fail to do anything that you said you would, because you didn’t agree to anything in the first place?? She gave you a good dance that you enjoyed, of her own accord... begging for tips is unladylike and just makes you look like a piece of shit tbh... no harm, no foul, imo.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^ we all wish more strippers shared your views.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    call her out on it
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    tell her its bad customer service
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Post her name in a review
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure I ever had a girl ask for a tip in the middle of the dance. I see the dilemna if she does -- I have no problem telling her "no, I don't tip" at the end of the dance, but if I'd just paid $140, I don't want that wasted. And, of course, she knows that I'm nervous about wasting my $140. "Tips come at the end, if you blow me away" is what popped into my head -- imply there's a tip waiting for her, if and only if she performs. When it's over, there's NO FUCKING WAY I'm tipping a girl who used this kind of sales tactic with me. Thank her, "no, I'm not tipping", and walk away. Meekly following her around while she leads you to the ATM, answering her questions when she asks if your wallet is in the car, then running away, all definitely breaks rule #2. I think everyone gets intimidated and dominated by a stripper this way, early in their PL career, when they are practically in shock and have no idea what to do, but it shouldn't happen more than once. Shut her down politely but firmly, walk away, find a better girl to hang out with
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    $150 for one dance? Or do you mean a time slot like 15 minutes? I generally don't like it if girls bring up tips during a dance or VIP. If they want a specific amount, they should negotiate that before you start. But sometimes things do escalate during a dance and we both kind of know that she's doing more or way more than usual and i usually tip appropriately, but even then i'm not sure how much she really expects. In the OP's case, i think the dancer was expecting more than the regular rate and expecting him to pay up and constantly reminding him, but wasn't forthright with the ATM surcharge. I do kind of feel for the dancer, because she probably felt pretty crummy/cheated afterwards but she kind of brought it on herself by initiating the higher "contact" despite the OP telling her he had no more money for a tip. Some girls think a PL might just say that to avoid paying more, but it was her fault for assuming and believing what she wanted to believe. I don't know how much the OP would have voluntarily tipped her if he had plenty of money on hand. Apparently at least $20. Anyway, lesson for her going forward. Or that's how i'm seeing it.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    this ‘tip me’ girl kills the mood.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I always tip in VIP. So if she starts nagging throughout the dance I say "Don't worry, I'll take care of you at the end". If this doesn't shut her up, then there's no tip. Only once did it not shut her up enough that I could enjoy the experience.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    I give them no tip. If you have the audacity to beg for a tip, to me that cries of desperation and I don't find that attractive. Also clearlyit shows you think I'm a beta bitch who will do ANYTHING to please a pretty girl. I don't like either of that. I respect people who do their jobs well. Work on your dancing so I can be more compelled to give you a tip.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    For me, here at home, the VIP is for sex, so the tip and “pay afterwards on successful completion” terms are negotiated beforehand. I *have* gotten up to walk out of a VIP when the girl “changed her mind” about when to tip when I got in there. I’ve never actually had to talk out though. I *have* given in before, early in my “career”, but not since moving to Louisville 20 years ago.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    The more simple and clear, the better. In other words, “No”. Don’t keep talking beyond that because it just leads to her trying to negotiate. Strip club dances are always a crapshoot, especially with a new dancer. You had intended to be out $140 and agreed to that. You don’t owe her more. Having said that, I tip for service above and beyond so I keep a little extra in case she surprises me in a good way or offers an additional service I want at an acceptable price. But I’ve been where you’ve been. More than once in my earlier days. When we are new, it’s like we think that after paying the agreed $140, she will complain to management and we will be in trouble if we don’t tip an unagreed amount as she requested. It’s illogical on our part but I’ve known the feeling.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Kick her in the nuts
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    What the dancer did is considered bad form. It doesn’t usually increase the tip - but it probably negates any tip. Sadly, when a guy is in VIP or the lap dance room - with his pants around his ankles - it’s not the time to ask/beg for more money. If a pl says he’s tapped out - that means he’s either out of cash - or he doesn’t want to spend on the dancer. No guy wants to make the trip to the club ATM.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion