tuscl

Pooshe #1 best

FatherofNicole94
#1 Law Student Father
I get on internets to say my sweet Pooshe is still #1 sweetest law best student go Texas Foghorns honk me horny! Love Texas I go USA soccer game call football and Texas score and I learn shout "Honk me horny" make funny sign with hand which is way I shape hand in Pakistan and shake up down to make nutfa come out of goat Rafi to bottle sell in Pakistan road shop as number #1 goat nutfa. Pakistani call semen nutfa. So when Nicole94 finish Texas school law #1 remember my sweet Pooshe about the nutfa. Is why we need 1000 goat one day from suitor so to make lots nutfa and sell prize nutfa on thing call eBay. So Pooshe and nutfa together link forever. Maybe one day Pooshe run #1 goat nutfa eBay business with law degree from #1 schooling. Dry clean special Wednesday to celebration #1 daughter 92 high score math college testing! 1.89 cent special but no special for stink Philipino pay full price 2.29. Glory whole USA!!

7 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I da pappy and don't you forget it
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Glory whole lol
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Papa how is my future father in law doing?
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Who is Countryplan this talk about father in law? Fuck fuck fuck. I no curse but blood boil American presumptively! I read site! You have illegal sexies nasties with Mexican randis. Randis word for whore in Pakistan! Mexican randi be not allowed in great country glory whole USA I business owner own dry clean and no want randi or illegal build wall that I why have Trump hat! I see you posted about fartings. Who write public fart about eat too much goat stew! Disgust you no afford down payment on prize Pooshe 1000 goat to make nufta farm. You no talk to daughter or rain down jihad. You dry clean 2.59 because of nasties you make with goat doo doo hole. Drive truck respect ok, randi no, dearest Nicole #1 Texas Foghorns no suit suitor. Buy American condom to fuck dirty county Mexican randis not good for Nicole94. Can buy only 10 goat and not helping favorite daughter #1 kill senate floor. I read postings, next goat for Father was name Gihaad not name Tontasi unless all neighbor Pakistani like to sexies nasties with goat so if new goat has many Pakistan suitors name Tontasi after big goat hole like Countryplan like!!! You no Nicole94!!! Trump send you sexies nasties with nasty randi back to home country of Countryass!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I am so sorry father of nicole 1994 but we will be so happy! Think about all our trips to tj together all the wonderful street tacos and chicas we will share l! I will even buy you a tj zebra donkey for marrying your nicole! Please papa?
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I am sure sjg will pay top dollar for your goat i will work out the deal! I will take care of my future father in law! I will even buy you a lifetime supply of diapers for your head!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I am sure sjg will pay top dollar for your goat i will work out the deal! I will take care of my future father in law! I will even buy you a lifetime supply of diapers for your head!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion