tuscl

LDK Shorts

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
Hell yeah just ordered these sleepwear shorts that have pockets and don't look super pervy.

Can't wait to try them out! Bonus is they appear to be extras friendly with a buttoned front.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/…

Holla with any good LDK wear recs.

15 comments

• shailynn
    •
    6 years ago
    Did you consult with LDK82? He's the expert on club attire around here, kinda like Juice is the expert on flavors of Four Loko.
  • SanchoRG
    •
    6 years ago
    All shorts in the strip club look super Pervy. Nothing wrong with that tho just own it
  • Icey
    •
    6 years ago
  • MackTruck
    •
    6 years ago
    ^^^ lol
  • NJBalla
    •
    6 years ago
    Lol while guys who go to the strip club once a year will give you a disgusted look im sure the dancers will talk about how comfortable the shorts feel. Also you may see a few other guys in similar clothing giving you the silent nod of approval "See gif below" as they recognize another LDK veteran.

https://giphy.com/gifs/yes-nod-robert-re…
  • PaulDrake
    •
    6 years ago
    One of the clubs I go to is occasionally picky about gym shorts so I have been on the lookout for something different. I found a pair of these short on clearance at walmart for $6:
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Men-s-Knit-Jo…

No zipper or buttons on the fly
    The material is the same as sweatpants
    Paired with a polo shirt should get into every club near me
  • twentyfive
    •
    6 years ago
    ^I got in your head good txtty you can’t get over yourself ROFLMAO looser Hahahahahah.
    Have a nice evening staying awake and comeing up short as usual
    Buh Bye lolol
  • pistola
    •
    6 years ago
    @NJB bahahaha that gif...

@phatboy, sure I'm not the only one who finds it weird AF that you possess knowledge about those shorts and that link.
  • azdd
    •
    6 years ago
    Looks great, and the color is good too! If you wore these commando, would your boner push them straight out? That’s my only issue with super loose shorts. If they’re getting opened up in VIP, then I guess it doesn’t matter!
  • twentyfive
    •
    6 years ago
    ^ I’ll be sure to remind everyone how you and douchebag douggie got caught sucking each other off at the rest stop on the side of the interstate, mayytomorrow I’ll post the pictures and the mug shots along with the arrest reports faggot
  • twentyfive
    •
    6 years ago
    How did you two fat fuckers even find your dicks with all that lard you guys carry around your midsections.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    •
    6 years ago
    Cum into confessions pustillo. Prays the lawrd
  • Icey
    •
    6 years ago
    I wear basketball shorts in the summer, joggers when it gets cooler. ever since joggers came out jeans don't feel as comfortable.
  • flagooner
    •
    6 years ago
    I have a blue pair of Nautica lounge shorts that I use.
  • pistola
    •
    6 years ago
    @ flag, these are nautical too lol. I'm excited to try them out when they arrive.

@DC hopefully you've graduated into upper echelon cargo shorts like either O'Neil Hybrid or the like or better yet while expensive Tommy Bahamas makes some awesome LDK shorts. Pricey, but well worth it because the material is soft. I get compliments all the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion