tuscl

Spent too Much in Dallas, but it was fantastic

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
I’m gonna leave a review about Baby Dolls in just a minute. Basic idea, I came here Thursday asking if Baby Dolls was still the best in Dallas, consensus seemed to be yes, so I went. Had been there once about 18 month back or so.
General idea: Took two strippers upstairs to the VIP. Overall seems a bad idea because no one else was up there on a very busy night. But was a great time, probably about three hours in all.
I’m going to be accused of being a liar, fine, but I shit you not, the waitress got involved. A first ever for me. Details to come in my review.

13 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    No liar, one credible guy here talked about how he managed to have sex at the bar at Baby Dolls once.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    :) :) :)

Waitresses can be fun!

SJG
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    But...but...how much was your jack and coke, huh? And I betcha they charged for water, too.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    These shill reviews for BBD are getting out of hand, everyone knows that place is a clip-joint
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    Baby Dolls is a great solid club and one that I'd even bring newbie clubbers. Too bad there's just only one in the entire world.
  • timothyjames55
    6 years ago
    What do you mean shill? Fake? It’s certainly not fake. Although I’m not a common poster here, I have been here for years and reviewed clubs all across the country, mostly in Vegas.

I’m also not sure what a clip joint is. If you mean overpriced, then maybe. I mention that in my review that I just posted. I spent about $2,000 when all was said and done.

And my Jameson ginger ales were like $9.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Don't worry about the "shill" and "clip-joint" comments - it's kinda a running joke on the discussion-board lately.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I just read and approved your review; but as of now it's yet to make-it to the published list.

Good write-up and solid intel - extras at BDD are kinda a bit of an unknown b/c of the high-price of the VIP rooms - w/ a room-fee of $650 it means one will need to likely drop around $1k w/ the dancer-fee involvoed and most PLs are not gonna go that route; thus why I wasn't sure if extras could be had even in the upstairs private VIP since hardly anyone ever mentions it in reviews likely b/c of the very few-takers b/c of the price - i assumed for that price one could get anything but wasn't sure if there may actually be cameras in the room that the club and girls can use as an excuse to only give dances.
  • timothyjames55
    6 years ago
    I’m always a little shy about mentioning exacts as far as extras, and I never mention names if it has to do with extras.
    In this case I was very explicit with the two of them as to what I could expect if I were to go upstairs. And they were quite... exact, as far as what I could expect.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    $2000 is a lot for one go 'round at a club, even with two girls and a waitress in the mix. But if you had a great time and no buyer's remorse that's a good thing.
  • latinalover69
    6 years ago
    Yeah I went here once but the girls seemed too mercenary. Lotta cubanas too
  • latinalover69
    6 years ago
    Yeah I went here once but the girls seemed too mercenary. Lotta cubanas too
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    read your review.
    nice tj55!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?