tuscl

‘Evil game’ lands stripper her second arrest of the day

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I deplore stripper-on-stripper violence.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/14/evil-game-…

6 comments

• orionsmith
    6 years ago
    $35,000 bond. She will be doing lap dances for life now or working at Walmart, McDonalds, a long time to pay that bill. Not sure who will hire her. Maybe a strip club in another city.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^Maybe she can hire a sketchy low-rent lawyer that hangs out in strip clubs and try the "It wasn't me, it was my evil twin" defense.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I deplore stripper-on-stripper violence."

Amen, brother. Good things the dancers on here are all refined, classy ladies that would never even think about threatening another dancer with bodily harm...

...oh, wait.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    stripper fights are really common. whether in the club, outside. some bitches will follow another bitch home after work and attack her. they can be ruthless. its usually coz of the dumbest shit. some are just drunk and high and start problems.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    This girl was clearly out of her mind. Maybe it was meth, if she was up at before dawn waving a knife around and then back at it later that day swinging around a flat iron after talking about an "evil game."

It's also unclear what her bond conditions are. If it's just a regular cash surety bond, and she has family or friends with any money, they could find a bondsman to post the $35K by paying the 10% and/or collateral worth $3,500. But since she was suffering from obvious psychosis at the time, she might be considered a flight risk and her family (if she has any) might have trouble trying to find a bondsman to post it for her. Then again, she apparently lives at the club so I doubt she has much money saved up or support out of the club.

The details of this case sound very weird. They say she was arrested twice, but they only talk about one arrest. Regarding the first offense, they say, "The colleagues told police she became upset and started gesturing at them with a knife." The article doesn't say she was arrested after the knife incident, then let out, then arrested again later after the flat iron incident. It just sounds like she picked up two separate charges in different incidents on one day, not that she was arrested twice. Why would they let her out the first time without setting a bond when she was clearly psychotic and a danger to society, then wait until several hours later when she commits another crime to charge her with two felonies and issue a $35K bond?

The article almost reads as satire.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @PhatBoy99 - great insight as usual, thanks. Maybe these violent strippers suffer from poor impulse control? Attacking another dancer over dumb shit - sounds pretty wack.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion