tuscl

Florence

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
To those in its path please be safe and God speed.

Im not looking forward to this crazy amounts of rain in WNC .. We are already preparing for massive flooding.

We even have some camp sites open their doors to bring in people from the Coast

Gas in my location is sold out completely

May God have mercy

21 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah we are already out of gas in WNC and overcrowded from people from the Coast.. Grocery stores damn near empty as well.

Sand bags are getting in place for this weekend as we expect massive flooding in my area
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Amen brethren juice
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Be safe
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Weeee
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I second being safe. I still want to meet you in Miami
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Aaww
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Looks like Florence was downgraded to Cat2, but still strong enough to cause plenty of misery.

After the storm passes, @Dugan can run the system in the Carolinas, looking for homeless, wet, desperate, bargain-basement flood victims.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Get your trailer up on the highest hill you can find juice! That's the advice of this naval architect, anyway. Be safe!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I'd move the van down by the river too!

Be safe buddy!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Down here in Florida we have been through a bunch of these, prepare for the worst hope for the best, and remember the hype is often a bigger deal, than the storm itself, keep in mind the aftermath is when there is usually a problem, Most usually make it through the storm, it's the flooding, after, or the cleanup that's when the most injuries and deaths occur.
    Just be safe, don't be stupid, and it'll be fine.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Thanks guys
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Uptown schools are closed... But I haven't gotten the same sense of urgency juice has in WNC
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^^^ "the hype is often a bigger deal, than the storm itself,"

But don't count on that. Sometimes it really is an Andrew, Katrina, Sandy,...

Stay safe!!!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Please everyone be safe
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner @ Papi, those half backs are just a bunch of pussies, take those minors from the Carolinas to one of Papi’s big booty clubs they’ll get to see what a real blowjob is like, not some over hyped hurricane ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Be safe Juice. This storm is no joke.

Get some pontoons for your trailer - and an outboard - and turn it into a houseboat!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... After the storm passes, @Dugan can run the system in the Carolinas, looking for homeless, wet, desperate, bargain-basement flood victims ..."

Yeah - likely there will be an influx of The System disciples into the Carolinas post hurricane
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I just hope Juice's van is currently running and was able to move it away from down by the river
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I hope everyone and their families and friends stay safe. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Van is safe on a hill guys lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion