tuscl

Thailand or Vietnam?

Pduh
California
Looking to have some fun. Thinking about going to Vietnam or Thailand. I’ve been to Vietnam before but wasn’t into the scene then. Thinking on going back. I know this site prefers tj( I love it there too which I may stop by before I go to Asia). I heard Thailand is the holy grail of mongering but I’m torned because my Vietnamese is passable and would have a much easier time there. What are your thoughts?

7 comments

• JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Never been to either place, but have read a lot about Thailand and I believe a lot of the women there are fluent in English (someone can correct me if I'm wrong). So language wouldn't be a determining factor for me. It certainly isn't when I visit TJ, since I don't speak Spanish and most of the girls I've felt, fingered and caressed there spoke little to no English.
    Your money will speak for you in these instances.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Don't go to Vietnam right now. It's not a good idea. I was there. Lots of civil unrest breaking out over the recent Chinese economic zoning plans.
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    Interesting, I had no idea. I haven’t looked into Vietnam recently. I will read up more on it. Thanks for the heads up. Food there is also so good. Well fuck
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Thailand is much better for mongering. It doesn't matter what you're into, but it probably exists in Thailand.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Pho - Viet Nam. Sick, depraved sex - Thailand.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I take it you are looking for trannies? Sorry, can't help you there.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    TJ, FKK, BKK, SKK (s.korea). No need to go else where really.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion