tuscl

Anyone ever have a good OTC experience?

Monday, September 10, 2018 10:35 AM
I enjoyed reading WILLYSGOTAWOMAN thread: [view link] But let's not just focus on the negative. Has anyone ever have a really good experience other than just the sex being good, like the night could have been more of a disaster than it actually was if she hadn't done something really nice for you? I once passed out drunk in the room before we got to the deed at hand and she didn't steal anything from me. All she did was take the money I owed her, left all my credit cards, car keys, extra cash, etc. She texted me the next day and said she'd had fun just hanging out before I drank too much, and even offered me a considerable discount if we wanted to finish up that night instead. Damn that girl was sweet. I wish she was still around.

11 comments

• _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Wondering because I mostly see complaints and instances of girls being flakes or hustling or worse
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    Yes I have had many good OTC experiences over the last 20 years. To make a long story short.
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Yes. Multiple. One will stick in my memory forever. A 9 with a high sex drive that clearly enjoyed it as much as I did. Currently I have a 7 that I am frequently doing OTC, but her personality and joy of life make her an 11. And I have had a few OTC that were great for a while, but then got complaisant, so I cut them off. Rarely have I had a truly bad OTC experience.
  • Been_There_Already
    6 years ago
    I find the lack of responses to this post, vs the number WILLYSGOTAWOMAN received, to be very revealing.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Of course, if you're gonna think poorly of someone and pay them for sex, you're not going to have a great time.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: PhatBoy99 - definite troll account
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    In Vegas rented a gal for the weekend I met at a bar. On Sunday she told me she had to check on the kids and needed clothes I was thinking ok that was fun party over. She came back didn't ask for another penny. Treat em right and they'll treat you right.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    my bitches wouldnt do you
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Sure....
  • Been_There_Already
    6 years ago
    Yes, it's the -- if she hadn't done something really nice for you -- part that seems to have confused everyone.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    No B_T_A, probably because I've never put myself in a situation where I had to rely upon a stripper to bail me out from a disaster. Any time I ever had an OTC disaster, the stripper herself was usually the cause.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion