Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Detroit trip wrap up

aham5
aham58758

I've got a bad feeling about this.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Thanks for everyone’s advice on the Detroit trip. Flight Club was my favorite.... went 3 times!

I would probably not go back to Henry 8 north. I would probably give Cricket, BTs and Bogarts another try. I didn’t make it to the Landing Strip, nor any of the 8mile clubs.

Of the 5 I’d rank Flight club BTs Cricket Bogarts Henry 8.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I hope you didn’t fuck jackslashs gielfriend.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

"I hope you didn’t fuck jackslashs gielfriend."

No worries. She assures me that she only does that with me.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

that's what she told me too.

(bad jk)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement