tuscl

My (real, not P4P) GF is a twin!

two_bits
If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby
Saturday, September 8, 2018 12:44 PM
I recently found out (purely by chance) that the model-quality hottie I’m dating (FWB, not P4P) is a twin. From what I’ve gathered they’re identical twins and virtually impossible to tell apart. She doesn’t talk about it much, apparently because her twin sister is the proverbial "black sheep" of the family, and has been involved in some pretty shady shenanigans over the years. Anyone else here have any experience with twins? Probably not.

15 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    There is no such thing as a non p4p chic! You fucking her your paying one way or another
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    I know it may be surprising, but I never pay for sex. Our relationship is based on mutual enjoyment (and hot, back brace assisted sex). Sure, I will help my girl out financially now and then, for example, right now 'm helping her out with some legal expenses that have cropped up - apparently her twin has had some run-in's with the law in the deep south and passed herself off as my girl, can you believe the nerve?
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ two bits you never pay for sex but you help her financially every now and then? Lol you still paying one way or the other!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I should probably feel bad for admitting this but... This whole thread is freaking hilarious! Both trolls knocked it out of the park. (And also if it’s too insensitive, I’ll offer stuff about my personal life so that I can be made fun of instead.)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    And nice tag line, two_bits
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @family_man - So hold on, your girl sent you a salacious video of her own twin sister? If it's one of those grainy phone camera videos, it may well have been taken without her knowledge, which is reprehensible, but entirely in keeping with the high volume, emotionally damaged, addict skanks you consort with.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Both trolls knocked it out of the park." I don't think Countryman is a troll, just a little repetitive.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @two_bits I would have thought a baller + shot caller like you had a pair of twins at the same time by now. No disrespect but I'm surprised. I once went to a strip club with my wife and we saw a pair of twins strip called the 'Porcelain Dolls'. The club had a stage with two poles and they did identical but also sometimes mirror image moves. It was one of the coolest stage shows I've ever seen.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Unlike you, @family-man, I'm not a sanctimonious, cheating prick who has to sneak into cheap, hourly no-tells with his skanky addict floozy. Not only is my (FWB, not P4P) girl tall, slim and gorgeous, she a stylish and graceful young lady who wows everyone when she accompanies me to the finest restaurants and hotels in town (where I am very well know, BTW).
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    two_shits girlfriend is his right hand. He just now realizes he has a left hand, so his girlfriend has a twin.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I would elaborate on my twins, but then I would likely out these two since they are highly sought after in the clubs.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Jealous hater ;) I think you’re just trying to steal his GF, Lefty !
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Rosie and Rouge Palm. Every PL's ATF twins.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    You're the one trying to re-write history, Family jerk. Last time we tangled on here I spanked you so hard you went crying back to the pink site like the little bitch boy you are. If you can't take the heat here, why don't you crawl back to SW - oh, that's right, they think you're a douchebag over there, too.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Unlike me, who is known as an upstanding model citizen' Upstanding, huh? Guess you think you're being cute with that crack. Listen up, I may be missing 3 vertebrae, but (back brace or no back brace) I still have more than enough spine to take care of a punk-ass bitch boy like you. Any time, any where, punk (if you can stop cheating on your wife long enough).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion