tuscl

How can you tell if a stripper is a gold digger?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Q. How can you tell if a stripper is a gold digger?

A. Check for a pick and shovel in the back of her pickup truck.

8 comments

• orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Lol

How about she sits down at your table and asks for a 100 dollar bill.
    I had a dancer seriously ask one time. Within seconds of sitting down too.

She overheard a conversation I had with a favorite saying I knew how to become a millionaire and thought I was one. Far from it. It's a lot easier to say you know how rather than get there. Much harder to not lose money. It would be easy if I knew the future. Just buy options on certain stocks, boom, millionaire after a few successful stock picks. Now everyone knows how to be rich. Much harder to do it.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    The other way is to study hard, get a good job, save a lot, invest wisely, and learn how to invest good, millionaire by retirement time if you don't screw things up.
  • Been_There_Already
    6 years ago
    I had one invite me to a table where her civilian girlfriends were hanging out. She asked me to buy everyone a round while the civilians told me that I should spend a lot of money on their friend. I got up and left.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Thats not really being a gold digger. She's at work and just trying to maximize how much she makes. Nothing wrong with that.
  • Been_There_Already
    6 years ago
    She could have offered me a dance and told me how much they cost, but she didn't take that approach. Had I fallen in love with her I assume that she'd have been happy to move in and start blowing about $16k each month.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    My girl isn't a gold digger. But that dancer's actions aren't wrong
  • Been_There_Already
    6 years ago
    Then I suppose we agree to disagree.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    She would have a pickup truck? Actually, I went with my ATF when she was buying a new pickup truck. But then, I never thought her a "gold digger".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion