tuscl

F**K Sandy Springs,GA

Well, I saw a post this morning from Sept 5th. Doll House in Sandy Springs and probably the male side of it are closed. They have a post on their facebook page. With a sign on the door. One person is saying that Mardi Gras is next.

https://www.facebook.com/dollhouseatl/

11 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I certainly don't have any reason to go there now.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Confirmed Mardi Gras is closed.
  • JackAstor
    6 years ago
    What a F*cking Joke ! Sandy Springs sucks ass !
  • jmiddle30234
    6 years ago
    Drove by flashers around 430 closed
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    What are all these women with GPS going to do?

I think Pink Pony's deal is up in 2020.
  • DroidX
    6 years ago
    All the Sandy Springs clubs are shut down. Maybe the best will go to Follies.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Based on my conversations with several, most would only go back to Follies as a last resort. Those I’ve talked to are considering pink pony, tattletales and cheetah. Non mentioned Fulton Ind blvd clubs or surprisingly Oasis.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    There is question as to whether the PP 2020 deal will be invalidated based on judges recent admonishments to the city of Brookhaven.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Bubba, your comments must be about Mardi Gras girls. Those 4 clubs would not take 90%+ of the Flashers and especially Doll House dancers. Flashers girls best asset is that they do extras. Follies or maybe FIB.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I don't expect Follies to get any real benefit from the shut down clubs. If the Mardi Gras girls were interested they would already be there.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Agree with scat. If a girl's way to make money is extras, Follies certainly at a minimum allows it to happen without fear of being fired. Plus it is shooting fish in a barrel since the guys that want that know most girls there do that. VIP. Rinse.Repeat. As many times as you want in your shift.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion